Part 55: Having Fun

The other family members left leaving Arhana with Pranbir.
They were sitting in the hall quiet. Ranbir was lost in his thoughts while the other 3 didn't know what to do or say.

Aryan:"bro, come on. You are leaving tomorrow, we can't be sitting here doing nothing before you leave. What say?"
Shahana:"yes, we should do something."
Prachi looked at Ranbir who was still lost in his thoughts.
Aryan signed her to convince him.

Prachi touched his shoulder which brought him back from his thoughts.
Ranbir:"Aryan is right. It's our last night here, we need to have a great time. What do you suggest, buddy?"
Aryan:"what about.... Hmmm , trekking and camping?"
Shahana:"camping? No no."
Aryan:"Shahana, please...."
Prachi:"Shahana, it will be fun. Alone in the woods in dark. Just the 4 of us."
The boys chuckled hearing her.
Shahana:"ok then if you are saying."

Prachi winked at Aryan and he mouthed a thank you to her.
Ranbir/"so done, trekking in the afternoon and then camping. We should pack and Aryan, you are on the equipment, i will handle the food."

Aryan:"done. Let's go pack then."
He left with Shahana.

Pranbir's room:
Ranbir was packing his things while Prachi observed him. She approached him and put the clothes in his hands away. She made him sit.

Prachi:"What happened?"
Ranbir:"I know that woman will never change, she must be planning something."
Prachi:"maybe and maybe not."

Ranbir looked at her and asked:"do you think that she really regrets?"
Prachi:"no, never. I said maybe not because she might have done this only for Dida.
Dida wants everything to be fine maybe she kind of forced her to apologise to you. Just a thought."

Ranbir:"maybe. But i have a feeling that she is planning something."
Prachi, turned him to her, stroking his cheek:"heyy, listen to me. She can't do anything as long as we are together. We will always protect each other, ok?"
Ranbir nodded.

Prachi, excitedly:"for now, let's go camping."
Ranbir chuckled:" i didn't know you liked camping."

Prachi looked at him sheepishly and smiled awkwardly.
Ranbir:"you don't like camping?"
Prachi:"i never went camping in the woods, i always wanted to go. But i am a bit scared as well."
Ranbir:"it's safe there. Aryan and I went several times whenever i wanted to escape from home."

Prachi placed a kiss on his cheek.
Prachi:"let's do this then."
They continued packing and even packed their food.

On the other side:
Shahana also became excited for the trip and was packing happily. Aryan found the equipment and was checking them.
Aryan. Excitedly:"you know, this has always been our escape Whenever it got too hard for Ranbir, we will just tell Dida and go on our own."

Shahana;"you are going after many years now."
Aryan nodded.
Aryan:"that's why i am so excited. You will love the place there."
Shahana:"i hope so. But what's important is that we will be together. That's what matters."
Aryan side hugged her.

Someone left angrily hearing them. It was Rhea who went to Pallavi straight.
Rhea, angrily:"Prachi and Ranbir are not coming for the party."
Pallavi:"what do you mean?"
Rhea:"neither Ranbir/Prachi nor Aryan/Shahana. They are going somewhere. Our plan failed even before starting."
Pallavi:"what did you hear? Where are they going?"
Rhea:"what's the point? Our plan already failed."
Pallavi, shouting:"answer the goddamned question."
Rhea, startled at her tone of voice:"i didn't hear but Aryan took out the camping equipment."

Pallavi:"Camping?"
Rhea nodded.
Rhea:"they are leaving tomorrow night and camping tonight, what can we do now? Nothing.
You promised me that i will get married to Ranbir. What happened now?"
Pallavi, frustratedly:"you will. You will be the on marrying him. And he won't go tomorrow."