Part 43: Businessman

Ranbir's room:
The 4 youngsters were happily talking to each other.
Aryan:"bro, the success party is still on for tonight. Are you going to attend it?"

"Why not?"
They turned to see Dida at the door. She came in.
"Why won't Ranbir join the party? After all it's also his business."

Ranbir:"it's not mine, Dida."
Dida:"yours is also under the same brand."
Ranbir looked on.
Dida:"you are attending it, you want it or not."
She left angrily.

Ranbir:"i will be back."
The trio nodded and Ranbir left as well.

Ranbir went to the balcony where Vikram was drinking.
He sat next to him.
Vikram sighed:"can't i have a drink peacefully? Do i have to see your face even now? You ruin everything, at least spare mu drink."
Ranbir handed him a file.
Ranbir:"sign this and you will never see me again. Complete your side of the deal."
Vikram laughed sarcastically.

Vikram:"the deal was that you bring the business back into profit and i sign the papers. Now, the business was already in profit. It wasn't because of you."
Ranbir:"now, if you think about it. It's because of me."
Vikram: looked on and asked how.

Ranbir:"see, my business was prospering there, the brand name is same so obviously people were curious everywhere.
How come in London it's working so well and here so bad?
Otherwise, who would have invested in a failing business? Because no one knew it was actually in profits.
Mu business worked in your favour. Unknowingly it was helping people to acknowledge yours and investing in yours.
So in the end, it was because of my business overseas that people invested here. It is because of me.
Now complete your part of the deal. Sign these papers and i promise you that you will just hear about me. You will not see me."

Vikram angrily took the papers and signed it.
Vikram:"hope that once it's approve, i won't see you face again. You will get lost from here."
Ranbir:"with pleasure."
He left from there while Vikram continued his drinking.

Prachi was anxiously waiting for Ranbir in his room. Arhana already left to get ready.
She pacing here and there when Ranbir came there.
He bumped into her. He held her just in time.
Ranbir:"what were you doing?"
She straightened up.
Prachi:"i was waiting for you. What happened?""
He showed her the file.
She read it and looked at him in disbelief.
Prachi, happily:"really?"
Ranbir nodded yes smilingly.

Prachi:"yesss, i am so happy for you."
She hugged him happily and excitedly.
Ranbir:"the business is mine now, no longer under his brand. It will be known independently. As my own."

Prachi hugged him once more.
Ranbir:"now i will definitely attend the party to announce it."
Prachi:"you should proudly."
Ranbir:"let's get ready then."
Prachi:"can't i wear T-shirt and jeans? It's so hot here."
Ranbir:"wear a dress. You look cute in dresses."
Prachi, jokingly:"as you say, sir."

Ranbir:"let's go to the apartment then. I will get ready with you."
Prachi nodded and they left for the apartment.

Prachi's room:
Ranbir was the first one to get ready as Peter asked for a sudden meeting with him.
He was talking to Peter who informed him that an international brand wanted to collaborate with their company.
Ranbir:"awesome. Tell them that i am out of London for now, if we could arrange for a video conference as soon as possible."
Peter:"on it, Sir."
Ranbir:"inform me when they get back to you."
Peter:"sure."
Ranbir:"and Peter, great job."
Peter, happily:"thanks sir."
They hung up.
Ranbir informed Prachi about the new developments in business while she was still in the bathroom.
Prachi:"that calls for double celebrations."

Ranbir:"i am sure you will organise that."
Prachi:"definitely."

Ranbir was wearing his watch when he heard the door opening.
He looked on as he saw Prachi in a beautiful black dress.

He looked at her from head to toes while she went to the mirror

She was brushing her hair while he  was admiring her.
He came to her and  hugged her from behind as she carried on with her make up.
She always put light and nude make up. And Ranbir loved that about her.

Seeing that she wasn't giving him any attention for now. He kissed her neck.
Prachi:"Ranbir..."
He again kissed her on the same spot. She closed her eyes at her indescribable feelings.
Prachi:"Ranbir..."
He hummed still kissing her.
Prachi:"we should go."
But Ranbir was lost in his own bliss. He was kissing her on the same spot repeatedly.

Ranbir:"i think we should just stay here."
He kissed her again.
Ranbir:"with no one to disturb us."
He kissed her again.
Ranbir:"no one to stop us."

He moved her hair on one side, continuing kissing her. And his fingers went to the zip of the dress.
He slowly unzipped her dress and traced her spine with his fingertips.
Prachi leaned into him and her eyes were closed.

They were both in their world which consisted of only them. In their own bliss.
Ranbir's phone interrupted his actions. He picked it up and saw it was Aryan.
He noticed Prachi still leaning on him catching her breath and answered Aryan.
Ranbir:"we are just coming."
Aryan:"hurry up."
Ranbir hummed and Aryan chuckled on the call.

Aryan:"did i disturb someone?"
Ranbir:"yes, now bye."
He cut the call hearing Aryan's laughs.

Prachi:"they are looking for us."
Ranbir:"yes. Now we should really go back to London as soon as possible."
Prachi chuckled.
Prachi:"Mr. Rk, now zip it back."
Ranbir:"sure.

He zipped her dress back and placed a light feather kiss again. And just held her close for a few moments.

————-
2 updates in a day. Even i can't believe it😂😂😂
Hope you guys like it and thank you for all the love, vote and comments
Means a lot❤️❤️❤️