Part 30: Romance

The five fo them returned home. Rhea went straight to Mehra's mansion as she was a bit drunk.
Arbir and Sachi went to Kohli's mansion.

Dida came to them.
Dida:"you guys should continue your party upstairs on the roof. I already made all the arrangements. Go, go."
The girls were confused while the boys smilingly hugged Dida.
Dida:"change first. The girls' thing are in your boyfriends room."
Arbir and Sachi went to their different destination.

Ranbir's room:
Ranbir was checking the bag when he noticed Prachi in pain.
Ranbir:"what happened?"

Prachi:"arey, in the washroom when that boy tried to misbehave, he pinned me to the wall.... Now it's paining."
Ranbir:"wait..." he picked something from the drawer and handed it to her.
Ranbir:"that's Dida's special ointment. Pain will vanish in few minutes."

Prachi:"ok then, let's try."
She went to the washroom and took a bath. She changed into the pajama set that Dida gave.
She started to apply the ointment but her hand wouldn't reach.

She heard knocks on the door.
Ranbir:"usually you are done bynow, what happened?"
Prachi:"my hands are not reaching."
Ranbir thought about something and asked her to come out.

She followed his orders.
Prachi:"you cal Shahana, she will apply it."
Ranbir:"give it to me. I will do it."
Prachi:@sure?"
He nodded. She handed the ointment and sat on the bed.

Ranbir sat in front of her. He held the hem of the shirt and contemplated his actions.
Prachi was observing him. He started to unbutton her shirt.
She looked at him and saw that his eyes were closed. She smiled at his cute action.
She neither questioned him, nor stopped him.
Ranbir helped her remove the shirt and turned it.
And made her wear it again.
But this time the buttons were on her back so he had access to her back.
Then he opened his eyes.
He moved closer to her into a hugging position.

He started to apply the ointment on her back. Prachi felt goosebumps once she felt Ranbir's fingertip against her skin mainly due to the coldness of the ointment.

He messaged her back, trying to ease her pain. During the massage, Ranbir could feel Prachi's heavy breathing.
His hands on her would also have the same effect.
Seeking the opportunity, he placed feather like kisses on her neck.
He moved the shirt down a bit so he could have better access to her neck.
Prachi could feel her heart beating faster than ever and all her nerves, not only the butterflies in her stomach.
Her body was on fire due to his touch. He also knew the effects on her but he didn't want to stop.

Ranbir continued his sweet assault on her collarbones. He was deliberately leaving bite marks on her body.
He held the hem of the shirt and was about to pull it down but stopped hearing knocks on the door.
Aryan:"you are coming bro?"

Ranbir said yes and captured Prachi's lips. His kiss was passionate and eager. He didn't want to let of her for now. She also kissed him with the same passion and intensity.
He pulled Prachi closer to him, it was almost in a straddling position.
In between the kiss, Prachi:"we should go."
Ranbir:"i know."
But he once again captured her lips, this time the kiss was slow.

They separated and he connected their foreheads.
Ranbir:"I will go and wash my hands."
Prachi just nodded still feeling lightweight due to the kiss.
Ranbir went to the washroom and when he came back, she was already dressed properly.

————-
Hope you guys are like this one.
It's a short one because i got busy with something but i will try for longer one tomorrow
And thank you loads for all the vote and lovely comments