Part 39: Pranbir bein cute

Pallavi was with Vikram and Dida in her room. She was fake crying. Dida was consoling her while Vikram was furious.
Vikram:"he has gone mad... does someone  behave like this that too with his mother? See Maa, that's why we used to lock him up. No one can handle his anger."

Dida:"it calmed down with the pills you used to give him. Call the doctor again."
Vikram:"he is not a kid now. Those pills won't work."
Pallavi:"and again i refuse to give him the pills. Will he be dependent on pills his whole life? I know the pills benefitted him, calmed down his anger but still.... Even you didn't want the pills when he was small, Dida."
Dida:"i didn't know the depth of his anger."

Pallavi smirked thinking how she manipulated Dida into thinking that those pills were helping Ranbir stay calm but instead it was a lower dose of the drugs itself.

Vikram:"that girl is also instigating him. She must have told him things exaggeratedly."
Pallavi:"problem is that girl, not Ranbir. She is taking him away from us. Ranbir already went far from us, now she is trapping Aryan also."

Dida and Vikram looked at her.
Pallavi:"didn't you see what gift Ranbir gave to Aryan? A house in London. I am sure Prachi told him this idea. She is trying to break our family."
Vikram:"Pallavi is right."
Dida was thoughtful hearing them. She left lost in her thoughts.

Vikram and Pallavi smirked at each other.
Pallavi:"we need to remove this girl from Ranbir's life. Then only we will be at peace. Ranbir is being courageous because of her. Once she is gone, he will break again. This time for good."

Ranbir's room:
Prachi freshened up and changed into casual clothes.
She looked at Ranbir who was still sleeping. She let him sleep as she knew he had severe side effects of the drugs; headache, vomiting and body ache.
She went downstairs in the kitchen where Dida was setting the table for lunch. Shahana was cooking in the kitchen but Prachi wouldn't go there.
Prachi:"Dida, how can i help you?"
Dida, angrily:"no need."
Prachi noticed that Dida was angry.

Prachi:"you are angry with me?"
Shahana was also listening to them from the kitchen.
Dida:"Listen Prachi, i know that Pallavi shouldn't have slap you but you also said hurtful things to her. First time, because of you, Police came to our house."
Prachi looked on sadly.

Dida, continued:"Pallavi is Ranbir's mother. She will never think about those horrible things. Drugging his own son, how can you think like that?"
Dida left from there angrily and upset.

Prachi, to no one in particular:"even i want to know this, how can a mother hurt her own child like this?"
Shahana came to her.

Shahana:"Dida doesn't know the truth. Once she knows, she will understand you. Not only understand but she will praise you for protecting Ranbir."
Prachi side hugged her.

Prachi was on the terrace talking to Mr & Mrs O.
Mr. O was planning a dinner for them and Arhana tonight.
Prachi:"i will tell Ranbir."
Mrs. O:"take care. And if they do something else then you and Ranbir just come here ok?"
Prachi agreed and hung up.

She was staring at the sky when Ranbir touched her shoulders.
Ranbir:"Shahana told me what Dida said. Sorry.."
Prachi:"what sorry? Dida has the rights. She doesn't know the truth. Her scoldings reminded me of Dids.
She also used to scold us like that."
Ranbir nodded and hugged her.

Ranbir:"you are missing Dids?"
Prachi nodded yes sadly.

Prachi:"but i also know that she is very happy over there."
Ranbir:"and must be proud of you."
Prachi moved her head to look at him.
Prachi:"she will be proud of you too."
She placed a light and soft kiss on his cheek. She informed him about the dinner plan at the apartment.
Ranbir:"i will tell Aryan."

————
Just a short one today. Had loads of work today.
Hope you guys like this one. Longer ones will come during the weekend mostly.
Not promising anything though🙈