Part 5: Work

Once the dance performance was over, Vikram went on stage and took the mike.
Everyone was confused but listened nevertheless.

Vikram:"with great pleasure, i am announcing that my son, Ranbir Kohli is going to handle the indian branch of our company for a few months."

Aryan, to Ranbir:"when did this happen?"
Ranbir:"now, but not for few months, few days."
Aryan:"as you say. But the company is fucked up in every single department."
Ranbir:"leave it. I will handle that, you concentrate on your wedding."

Vikram:"along with Ranbir, Rhea is also joining as his intern."
Arbir looked at each other. Shahana came in between them.
Shahana:"when did this happen?"
They both signed that they didn't know.

Soon the engagement party was over and the guests were already gone. Only Mehras and Kohlis were in the hall.

Aryan:"Rhea? What are you going to do in the office?"
Rhea:"i will learn. And that too from the best."
She was openly flirting with Ranbir while he looked away irritatedly.

Pragya:"we should leave now if you want to wake up early for your first day."
Pallavi:"yes, you can go with Ranbir itself."
Rhea:"that will be great."
The Mehras left from there.

The next morning, Ranbir woke up before everyone and got ready.
He was going early for two reasons: first, he didn't want to go with Rhea and second he would like to check everything before anyone come in the office.

He arrived there extra early and went into the office. He was checking what he could before the employees came.

Soon, the office was filled with the staff who was unaware of the upcoming storm that they were about to face.
Ranbir called for an immediate meeting with every department's head. He wanted to know everything.
During the meeting, the employees were really stressed out and Ranbir was getting frustrated with them.
Finally he stood up and said:"i want all of this month's reports on my table in 2 hours. Understood?"
They all nodded and looked at each other.
Ranbir noticed them and asked again:"understood?"
They nodded once more.
Ranbir:"then get back to work."

Once the employees were out.
One of them:"he is so arrogant and rude. Let's complete this work quickly."

In his cabin:
Ranbir was checking some files when someone burst inside.
He was about to scold that person but stopped seeing Aryan.
Aryan pointed behind him and he noticed Rhea.

Ranbir sighed frustratedly. He had a lot of work, he couldn't deal with her.
Rhea:"how come you left without me?"
Ranbir:"i am not your chauffeur."
Rhea:"i know but still... anyway what should I do?"

Ranbir looked at Aryan who signed him that he didn't know.
At the same time, someone knocked at the door. After the green signal, he came in and handed Ranbir a file.
Ranbir checked the file.
Ranbir, angrily:"is this what you call a sales report? That's absurd. Is this how you people work here? Even a newcomer would know how to make a sales report."
He threw the file in anger.

The man:"i am sorry, sir."
Ranbir:"sorry... i don't need it. Just go do your job. Go."
The man went from there.

Aryan, handling him a glass:"come on, buddy. It's going to be alright."
Another guy from another department came and he faced double.
Rhea:"maybe i could be your assistant, right?"
Arbir, together:"no."
Ranbir, rubbing his forehead:"you want a job? Take this file and do the sales report."
Rhea, looking at the file in her hand:"how do i do it?"
Aryan:"go to the sales department on level 2. They will explain you."

Rhea:"Ranbir will explain me."
Ranbir:"get out.... Go."
Rhea left hurriedly from there. No one could face Ranbir's anger when it comes to business.

Soon, all department submitted their report amd each of it was thrown away.
Ranbir:"don't these people know how to work. Call everyone in the conference room. Each department."
Aryan did as instructed.

Ranbir's first day went into meeting on instructing them about their work. He reached out to each department and showed them his expectations and his working style.
Rhea was more impressed seeing his professional side. She was getting more and more attracted.

They returned home very late as it took time to carry meeting with each department.
It was nearly 23:00 when they reached home.
Rhea was complaining every hour past 17:00, wanting to go home.
But Ranbir didn't pay head and all employees stayed late as well.
Ranbir wanted to make sure that as from tomorrow they won't make any mistakes. That's why he took time to explain them.

Aryan stayed with him throughout as he knew he was Ranbir's stabilizer. He could control him if anything goes wrong. That didn't happen and he hoped it won't happen as well.

As they were tired, the trio went directly to bath.
Ranbir after his bath checked his phone. He didn't have time to check it throughout the day.
There were some mails he needed to check and he noticed a message. He checked the message first.

He was sent a meme.

He chuckled seeing that and replied:"that sums up my day

He chuckled seeing that and replied:"that sums up my day."

He received another meme:

"And that's mine."

Ranbir, smilingly:"you will get through it."
"I hope so. I am tired."

Ranbir:"have a good sleep. You will be fresh by tomorrow ."

"No sleeping today😞"
Ranbir:"then we are same. I can't sleep."
"Then, let's work together."
Ranbir was confused until his phone rang.
He smilingly picked up and at the same time opened his laptop.
They kept talking the whole night while working as well.

————————
Hope you guys like it. Please vote and comments.
Amd thanks a lot for all the lovely comments
Means a lot
Love u guys❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️