Ardeth looked down at Sherlyn and saw her looking at him, she looked beautiful snuggling in his arms, in his bed. For the first time in his life Ardeth felt something stir inside him instead of lust, he felt home being on her side. She made him feel that.

Ardeth kissed Sherlyn on her forehead, and she closed her eyes enjoying the kiss, he continued to kiss her eyes, moving towards her lips. He placed a gentle kiss in the corner of her lips, making her groan in impatience. He smiled and kissed her cupid bow, before Sherlyn pulled wrapped her hands around him and kissed him on his lips.

Ardeth deepened the kiss as their tongues got into a pleasant battle. He broke the kiss and began to kiss on her jaw, moving downwards.

Sherlyn arched her back as Ardeth unzipped her dress and pulled it away, leaving her in the white lace undergarments. Feeling his heated gaze on her Sherlyn pulled Ardeth into a kiss as she fumbled to take off his t-shirt. Ardeth wiggled out and threw his t-shirt away, and started fondling and sucking her breasts making her moan in pleasure.

Sherlyn pushed down his basket ball shorts with her feet, leaving him in his boxers.

Ardeth moved downwards, kissing her inner thighs he traced his fingers over her clothed crotch sending shivers down her spine.

Sherlyn shrieked as he ripped her panties, his lips lifted up into a satisfied smirk when he notice how wet she was for him.

He ran his two fingers over her labia making her moan in anticipation, he opened her folds, and eased his thick fingers inside her, and began to pump them in and out.

He lowered his head and began to suck her juices as his fingers never stopped pumping into her wet pussy, he twirled his tongue around her entrance tasting the sweet juices, and replaced his tongue with his fingers, and probed deep into her tight hole.

"Let it go, baby." Ardeth said.

Sherlyn writhed and shuddered under him as he made her reach the heights of pleasure with his skillful tongue and fingers.

Raising up he kissed her lips making her taste herself, as his hands groped and fondled her breasts.

Sherlyn's free hand moved down and rubbed Ardeth over his boxers, making him groan in the kiss.

"Don't stop." Ardeth moaned as Sherlyn began to rub his hard on.

"Shit." He cursed as she lowered her boxers and took his member in her hands and began to rub it.

Ardeth held Sherlyn hand stopping her and pushed her hands over her head as he kissed her sensually.

"You are driving me mad." Ardeth said breaking his kiss, "Tell me, you want me as much as I want you, Sherlyn." He asked looking into her eyes.

"Take me Ardeth." Sherlyn whispered looking into Ardeth's eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking for any hesitation, he would go mad with all the sexual high his body was experiencing if she says no, but he doesn't want to do anything that she is not comfortable with.

"Yes." Sherlyn nodded as her body quivered with need.

Ardeth kissed on her lips, his tongue exploring her mouth, as his hands fondled her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples.

"Ardeth, please..." Sherlyn moaned as he rubbed her member along her slit coating it with her juices.

"Soon baby, soon." Ardeth said kissing Sherlyn as he wrapped himself, "Are you ready?" He asked looking at her.

"Yes." Sherlyn nodded her head.

Ardeth slowly eased himself inside her, as she gripped his shoulders in a tight grip, her nails digging inside his skin, as tears prickled in her eyes.

"Tell me if you are not comfortable." Ardeth said as he kissed away her tears, and peppered soothing kisses over her face.

He pulled out and pushed in again breaking the barrier, making Sherlyn cry in pain, digging her fingers into his skin.

"Are you ok?" Ardeth asked looking at Sherlyn's face.

"Move." Sherlyn rasped.

Ardeth began to move slowly as he thrusted into her with slow yet strong thrusts, sucking and fondling her breasts trying to ease her.

"Faster." Sherlyn breathed out.

"As you wish." Ardeth said as he began to thrust into her in faster and powerful strokes making her moan, and shout his name.

The room was filled with the wet sounds of skin snapping against skin, Sherlyn's moans and Ardeth's groans as they reached to the peaks of pleasure together.

"Come for me baby." Ardeth said kissing Sherlyn as he continued to thrust inside her.

Sherlyn wrapped her hands around Ardeth's broad shoulders hugging him, as she let go out of the tension built up inside her, her juices coating Ardeth's member, as her insides held him in a tight grip.

"Oh shit, baby." Ardeth groaned as his own orgasm hit him making him fill the rubber with the streams of hot semen.

"That was wonderful." Ardeth breathed out falling beside Sherlyn.

"Yes, it was." Sherlyn smiled in ecstasy.

Ardeth pulled her closer to him kissing her sweat glistened forehead, wrapping his arms around her naked frame.

"Take rest." Ardeth said pulling the duvet over, covering their naked bodies, as he closed his eyes enjoying the warmth of her body.

Ardeth woke up as he felt Sherlyn shift in his arms. He opened his eyes and saw Sherlyn looking at the ceiling, deep in thoughts.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Ardeth asked running his fingers through her dark hair that was sprawled on his pillow.

Sherlyn looked at Ardeth, biting her lip as she hesitated to speak.

"What's bothering you, hmm?" Ardeth asked running his finger over Sherlyn's arm.

"Er... Since we... we did what we did, does that make me the same as Brianna?" Sherlyn asked not looking at Ardeth, her voice low, Ardeth frowned his brows his confusion "Does this mean I am your fuck buddy now?"