Chapter 47

We stayed out for a while; shopping, grabbing food, etc. It was about 6:00 pm when we decided to go get some drinks. We dropped Clint back off at the tower before changing our clothes into something more club appropriate.

I changed into a black bodycon dress which had cami straps and a sweetheart neckline. I strapped on a pair of black heels before grabbing my clutch bag and phone and meeting back up with Nat.

We met downstairs in the living room of the tower. She was wearing a deep red, strapless, bodycon dress with black stilettos.

We got into my car and drove off to the nearest club. Once we approached, I pulled over onto the side of the street and the both of us got out of the car before making our way down the sidewalk. We stopped at the line in front of the club and waited for the bouncer to let us in.

I flashed him my ID as did Nat. The bouncer granted us access to go into the club and we walked in.

We were met by brightly colored, flashing lights and blaring music. We made our way over to the bar and ordered a round of shots before sitting down at one of the tables with our tray of shots.

"Let's play Two Truths and a Lie." Nat stated.

"How do you play?" I asked.

"One of us says two things about ourselves that are true as well as one thing that is not. The other person has has guess what fact is the lie. If the person guesses wrong, they take a shot. If thehy guess correctly, the person who stated the facts takes a shot."

I nodded and gestured for Nat to speak. She started to speak, however, paused when the DJ turned on a song she liked.

I downed two shots as she took one and pulled me off my stool and onto the dance floor.

We danced to the music for a while before heading back to our table and taking a few more shots. By now, Nat was already pretty tipsy and I was still mostly sober. I would have to drink a lot of Midgardian alcohol in order to get drunk. Luckily, I snagged a flask of Asgardian mead Thor had brought back from one of his trips to Asgard a few months back.

I poured a small amount into one the shot glasses and downed it as Nat went to get us each a different drink.

She came back with a drink in each hand. She handed me a cocktail and a poured a few sips of the Asgardian mead into the glass before stirring it around and taking a small sip.

After about an hour, I was definitely feeling the effects of both the Midgardian and Asgardian alcohol. I was starting to slur my words and clearly couldn't walk straight.

At some point, Nat had texted Loki to let him know that we would need a ride back home. He showed up at the club a few minutes later along with Clint.

I was dancing with Nat when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and found Loki.

"Ohh heyyy Lokiii!"

"Darling, I do believe we should be leaving." He spoke.

"But I just got here." I whined.

"You've been here since 6:00. It's 11:30, Y/n."

I huffed and Loki threw me over his shoulder.

"I can walk, ya know." I slurred.

"Why don't you go ahead and try." Loki responded and sat me on my feet as we reached the sidewalk. "Walk in a straight line and prove to me that you can walk on your own."

I took a few steps stumbled over my feet. Loki caught me and threw me back over his shoulder as he walked over to my car.

He placed me in the passenger seat before getting into the driver's seat and starting the car. He pulled onto the street and drove back to the tower.

He parked my car along with the rest of Tony's and got out. He opened my door and picked me back up, teleporting us both up to our room.

Loki grabbed one of my tank tops and a pair of my sweatpants from the closet and sat the on the bed. Seeing as though I was too drunk to undress and redress myself, Loki started to do it for me.

He turned me around and unzipped the back of my dress. He went to slide it off when I turned around and stopped him.

"Stop it. I have a boyfriend." I drunkenly stated.

Loki laughed and decided to play along with my drunk antics.

"What's he like?" He questioned.

"He's really pretty. He's got green eyes and black hair. He's pretty tall too. I love him a lot."

"I love you too, Darling."

"Hey, Lokiiii! I was just talking about youu!" I smiled.

Loki laughed and slipped the straps of my dress off my shoulders. My dress fell to the floor and I was standing there in my just bra and underwear.

Loki went to grab the tank top from off the bed but I stopped him and pressed my lips to his. Loki kissed back and I began to unbutton his shirt. He pulled away and stopped me before things could escalate.

"Y/n, I would love to continue this, however, you're drunk and I'd rather you be sober for it." Loki stated.

I sighed and he slid the tank top on my body. He tried to get me to put on the sweatpants but I refused. He didn't argue and helped me into bed, pulling the blankets over me before going into the bathroom.

He came back out with a glass of water and in a pair of pajama pants. Seeing as I was already asleep, he placed the water on my nightstand and laid down next to my sleeping form.

He placed a soft kiss on my temple before tucking one of his arms underneath his pillow and draping his other one over my torso lazily. After a few minutes, he drifted asleep as well.