Chapter 32

When Loki and I arrived back at the cabin it was around 12 am. The team was sitting on the couches, stuffing their faces with snacks while watching Santa Claus 2.

I walked over and grabbed a few boxes of candy, a tub of popcorn, and a few drinks before taking Loki's hand and pulling him upstairs.

I pulled him into my room and sat down on my bed, spreading out all of the snacks in front of me. I pat the bed beside me and Loki sat down before grabbing the TV remote and clicking on a Christmas movie called How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around me and turned on the movie.

I felt Loki's head fwump onto mine a few minutes into the movie. I smiled contently and snuggled myself closer to him before going to sleep as well.

...

"Lokiiii!!!" I said in a sing song voice, stroking his hair.

He hummed and nestled his head further into my neck, wrapping his arms tighter around me as well.

"It's Christmas! Get up!" I exclaimed.

"Y/n, it's six in the morning. Go back to sleep. Christmas can wait two hours." Loki spoke against my neck.

"Fine."

I felt Loki's breathing slow and his head sink down as he drifted back alseep. I sighed and placed my head on his before going back to sleep.

...

I woke up to Loki gently stroking his thumb on my cheek. My (y/e/c) eyes fluttered open and met his green ones. I gave him a sleepy smile. I realized what day it was and my face lit up with excitement.

I nearly pushed Loki off the bed when getting up and jumping out of the covers, running over to my closet to pick out an outfit.

I grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans, a sweater that was Loki's green color, and white fuzzy socks.

I walked back into my room to find Loki sitting on my bed with a small blue box in his hands. He had changed into the green dress shirt I had gotten him for his birthday and black dress pants.

Once Loki saw me standing in the doorway, his face lit up and I struck a dramatic pose. He laughed and I made my way over to him.

I sat down on my bed next to him and he handed me the box. I pulled off the silk ribbon and opened it, revealing a black necklace with a black snake charm and a matching snake shaped ring.

I placed the ring on my finger and turned around, lifting my hair up as Loki clasped the necklace around my neck.

"I love them, thank you!" I smiled and cupped his face with my hands before kissing his soft lips.

He kissed back. I broke the kiss and let out a short and quiet squeal as he pulled me onto his lap to where I was straddling it. I crashed my lips back into his and ran my hands through his hair as his tongue explored my mouth.

After a few minutes, Loki pulled away for good, allowing us both to catch out breath.

"Okay, now time for me to give you your present." I spoke.

I jumped of Loki's lap and grabbed his neatly wrapped gift from underneath my bed. I placed it in his hands and took a seat next to him as he opened it.

He tore the wrapping paper off the item and threw it on the floor. Inside, was a small plushie of the tessaract. He let out a laugh and sat it beside him before giving me a loving kiss.

I smiled into the kiss and jumped up off the bed, pulling him up with me.

"Let's go downstairs!" I exclaimed and dragged him out of the room.

When we got to the living room, the rest of the team was already downstairs and sitting on the couches, drinking coffee.

We ate breakfast before giving each other presents. The team decided to do a secret Santa gift exchange instead of buying everyone a gift. This way saved money and you wouldn't have to worry about forgetting anyone.

I started first, I had Thor. I got him several boxes of Pop Tarts and a mini red cape for Mjolnir.

Thor had Nat and got her a new matching pistol set.

Nat had Steve and got him some old records for his record player.

Steve got Bruce and gave him a new microscope.

Bruce got me and gave me a pair of fuzzy socks and some peppermint candy cane flavored hot chocolate.

Loki had gotten Clint and gave him a new set of customized bow and arrows.

Clint got Tony and gave him a coffee mug which had Worlds Best Dad written on it.

"I'm not a dad." Tony stated.

"You practically take in any stray child you find on the street." Clint laughed.

"I don't do that."

"Then how do you explain Peter and Harley?"

Tony stayed silent.

"You definitely give off dad vibes." I spoke. "Well, I think you do. I wouldn't know. Seeing how my relationship with my dad is."

"Daddy issues." Tony muttered under his breath.

"Hey listen man, everybody's got daddy issues. It's a part of growing up." Loki joked.

The team laughed a little before finishing giving presents.

Lastly, Tony got Loki and gave him $200 in cash.

We all talked and laughed a little and before we knew it, it was time for dinner.

Clint and Nat cooked a big meal that was entirely way too big for the team, even though we have a full Asgardian and two full Frost Giants who are practically bottomless pits. We would clearly have plenty of leftovers for another serving for each member of the team.

After dinner, we sat back down in the living room and binged Christmas movies until midnight.