Chapter 9

"Come on! Let's go!" I exclaimed, pulling Loki by the wrist out of my room and downstairs. His wrist and my hand turned blue but I didn't care.

"Y/n! You're going to pull my arm off! Quit it!" Loki whined as I pulled him outside of the tower and onto the roof.

"Quit being a baby!"

"I am a God not a baby."

"A puny God." I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that." Loki stated.

"Of course you did." I smirked.

"That's it!" Loki exclaimed and ran towards me but I veered and ran the other direction.

I giggled as he chased me around the roof. Before he could teleport closer to me, I quickly changed into my Jotun form and froze the ground beneath his feet. He slipped and fell backwards, hitting the ground with a thud.

I changed back to my mortal form and walked over to him. His groaning turned to laughing as I helped him up.

"When are you going to learn that I can kick your ass with a blink of an eye." I teased.

"You caught me off guard that wasn't fair." Loki laughed.

"Yeah? And what about the last time I kicked your ass?"

"That was also not fair. You only won because Thor is you best friend and he took your side after you bit me."

"I won that fair and square." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"So you're telling me that you're just going to run around biting people on missions? That isn't very sanitary." Loki smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "It's kinda warm out here. Let's go back inside."

Loki nodded and followed me back into the tower.

"Seeing as though neither of us are tired, wanna play a prank on Thor?" I asked.

Loki looked up at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes and grinned.

"You know the answer to that question already." He smirked.

I nodded and walked into my room, Loki followed behind.

"So got any ideas? I don't have any siblings so I don't know what the rules of pranking are." I said.

"Well, Thor is immortal and a God, so there aren't really any limits or rules when it comes to pranking him." Loki informed.

"What about hiding that hammer he carries around?" I pitched.

"That won't work. You have to be worthy to lift Mjolnir and as far as I know, neither of us are worthy. Besides, he could just hold out his hand and it would come back to him."

I huffed. "Damn it."

"I can cast an illusion on him and turn him into something."

"What should we turn him into?" I inquired.

"Maybe a frog?" Loki suggested.

"This is going to be hilarious!" I exclaimed.

"Okay it's around 3 am so he should be asleep by now."

I nodded and followed Loki down the hall and into Thor's room.

We snuck in slowly. Thor was laying in bed with the blankets to his neck, Mjolnir was tucked into the bed next to him. I rolled my eyes and followed Loki farther into the room.

The room was pitch black and I couldn't see much. I kept walking, not realizing Loki had stopped in front of me, and smacked right into his back.

I stepped back and let out a laugh. Loki looked around and put his hand over my mouth as Thor turned in his bed, cuddling closer to Mjolnir.