Chapter 21

It was around 3:00 pm when Loki and I decided to come back. We changed back into our Midgardian/Asgardian personas before walking in.

Thor and Clint were attempting to make cookies in the kitchen, Steve and Nat were sitting on the couch, watching a Christmas movie in the living room, Tony and Bruce were nowhere to be seen.

An intense rapid beeping noise filled the kitchen as Thor and Clint began to screech and scream like two year old little girls.

"THOR TAKE THEM OUT OF THE OVEN BEFORE THEY-" Clint started but was interrupted by the sound of flames erupting and the kitchen started to glow a orange color. "Catch on fire." He finished.

"NO NEED TO FEAR, THOR ODINSON IS HERE!" Thor shouted and started smacking the flames with a broom.

"THOR QUIT! IT'S MAKING IT WORSE!" Clint yelled.

"NO, IT'S WORKING, BARTON! SEE!" Thor stated and smacked the flames a few more times before the broom caught on fire.

Thor started to scream and run around the kitchen flailing the broom around in the air, trying to put the flames out.

"NATASHAAA!" Clint called.

"You guys are terrible cooks." Nat stated and got up from the couch, making her way into the kitchen and grabbing the broom from Thor, breaking it in half and placing the burning portion in the sink. She grabbed the fire extinguisher and sprayed it down before spraying Thor's sleeve which had caught on fire as well.

"Thanks Nat!" Clint said in a sing song voice.

Nat rolled her eyes and walked back into the living room, jumping over the back of the couch and flopping down next to Steve before resuming the movie they were watching.

"Meet me in my room in 5 minutes, bring Tony's stocking and an extra one as well." I whispered to Loki.

He nodded as a mischievous glint appeared in his eyes.

I broke away from the team and scrambled up to my room, closing the door behind me.

I went into my closet and grabbed a pair of black sweatpants and a light purple tank top before returning to my room and taking off my other clothes.

I pulled on my sweatpants and picked up the tank top. Just as I was about to put it on, a flash of green magic appeared behind me, followed by Loki's voice.

"I got Starks sto-" Loki paused, realizing he had just teleported into my room while I was only in a bra and sweatpants. His eyes wondered on my body for a few more seconds before I interrupted.

"Loki!" I shouted.

"I-I uhh sorry." He stuttered and turned around, facing away from me and staring at the door.

I quickly pulled on the tank top and tapped him on the shoulder.

"You're good now." I told him.

He turned around, his face slightly red.

I laughed and grabbed the stockings from his hands before turning around and sitting on my bed.