Chapter 18

I made my way down to the living area, a stunned look still resting on my face.

I walked past the team and into the elevator. I let out a breath and a smile spread across my face.

The elevator dinged and I walked out once the doors opened. I made my way down the hall and turned to one of the doors, knocking on it.

"Come in Y/n." Loki spoke.

I opened the door and walked in, sitting next to Loki on his bed. Loki looked at me curiously. "What did you do?" He asked.

"What? Nothing." I responded.

"Then why are you smiling like you did something?"

"Okay I'll tell you, I have to tell someone...but you can't tell anyone else. Okay?"

Loki nodded. "What is it?"

"I saw Tony and Bruce making out in the lab." I blurted.

Loki's facial expression changed to curious to surprised and then humerous.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing." He smirked.

"Loki..."

"I won't tell anyone. I promise." I gave him a look of disbelief. "I'm telling the truth."

"You better be." I spoke and looked into his eyes.

We stared into each other's eyes for a minute before breaking eye contact and looking away.

"I-I uhh I'm gonna go take a shower." I informed and stood up, walking out the door and closing it behind me.

I ran into my room as a blush threatened to creep its way onto my face.

I went into my bathroom and took a quick shower. Once I was out, I pulled on a white sweater, a pair of light jeans and fuzzy socks before flopping down on my bed and turning on my TV.

I scrolled through the movies and TV shows for a few minutes before landing on one I found interesting, clicking on it and pressing play.

...

Half way through the movie, there was a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I hollered, pausing the movie.

Thor opened the door and walked in.

"Lady Y/n, would you like to accompany me to lunch?" He asked.

I gave him a look.

"As friends. Nothing more." He reassured with a laugh.

"Sure." I spoke and turned off my TV.

I pulled on a pair of boots and linked my arm with Thor's as we walked down to the elevator, getting in and pushing the button for the lobby.

We waited for the doors to open and walked out, making our way out of the tower.

We walked down the street for a few minutes before stopping in front of a small restaurant and going inside.

We walked up to the counter and ordered our food.

A few minutes later the cashier handed us our food and we sat down at one of the tables.

"Lady Y/n, you should get a phone." Thor spoke with a mouth full of milkshake.

"Why?" I asked.

"So the team can contact you when we need to."

"But I have Jarvis for that."

"I can send you pictures with a phone." Thor stated.

"I'll get one but you're going to have to teach me to use it." I agreed.

"Of course! We'll get one for Loki as well."

I smiled and shoved some fries into my mouth.

Thor and I talked and laughed until we finished our food. We threw away our trash and walked out of the restaurant, making our way back to the tower.

"So, what's going on between you and my brother?" Thor asked.

I nearly choked on my milkshake and stopped walking.

"W-what? Nothing." I asked.

"Y/n, I've lived with Loki long enough, I can tell when someone is lying."

"Nothing is going on between Loki and I. We're just friends."

"Lies. I've seen the way you look at him. And it doesn't take an idiot to see that my brother has grown very fond of you as well." Thor chuckled.

I didn't answer and resumed walking, hiding the smile that crept its way onto my face.

A few minutes later we arrived at the tower and got into the elevator.

The doors opened and we walked out.

Nat and Clint were in the training room and Loki was in his room. Bruce, Tony and Steve were all in the living room conversating. They looked up to us once we walked in.

Bruce gave me an awkward hello and Tony gave me a cocky smile. Steve said hi and went back to talking to Bruce.

"Stark can you have two phones ready by tonight?" Thor asked.

"Yeah. Who are they for?" Tony replied.

"Y/n and Loki."

Tony nodded and told us to follow him to the lab. We did as we were told and followed.

Tony pulled out two boxes from a drawer in his desk and took out the contents in each.

He tapped the rectangular objects a few times before handing one to me and the other to Thor.

"They're Stark tech so they are already paired with Jarvis." Tony informed.

I nodded and walked out with Thor. We went up to Loki's room and I knocked on the door.

"Come in Y/n." Loki said from the other side of the door.

I walked in and Thor followed suit.

Loki looked up after hearing an extra pair of footsteps beside my own.

Thor placed the phone in Loki's hand and sat down in a chair.

I sat down next to Loki on the bed and started pressing a bunch of buttons on the phone.

"Why do I need this?" Loki asked.

"So we can contact you outside of the Tower." Thor informed.

Loki inclined his head and turned on the phone.

The next few hours were spent by having Thor teach Loki and I how to work the devices.

"Press it gently." Thor spoke.

"I am pressing it gently!" I grumbled, pressing the phone screen aggressively.

Thor took the phone from me and tapped on the screen softly before handing it back to me.

Loki laughed and I punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow!" Loki exclaimed dramatically.

"Oh fuck off. I barely even touched you." I argued.

We narrowed our eyes and stuck our tongues out at each other.

Thor let out a slight chuckle and left the room.