||𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟒𝟖

◦Third Person POV◦

The days passed on like a blur to Bella persons she had been avoiding as much as possible, though no much can do as she avoids certain people or the Joo twins she could say, but nonetheless she stayed with Harry and RoNa now at most times whom the two in her opinion got close in just a matter of days.

Aside from her school and avoiding the Joo twins at all cost, the blonde girl had been busy with theather recital practices, meetings and clothes fittings that heavily added up to her tasks and stuffs she need to do for school . Currently she was sat on the wooden floor drinking a bottle of water, along with her aching feets as she received a quick break.

"We start back again at 10, then one last more rehersal and then we are up back at it tomorrow." The director announced in italian relieving some other staffs.

Madame Abbruzzese watched at the seats proud and happy at the building atmosphere of her production, and how fast her beloved student/Bella to adapt at her surroundings especially at picking up onto her role quicker than the lady anticipated. Bella sat feeling refreshed than ever, her arms and hands grabbing onto her foot circling them to get rid off the pain and forming stiffness on it.

"Have you invited someone yet?" a 21 year old man asked Bella his thick british accent loud startling her a bit.

"Invite who?"She looked up confused.

"To the after party, after our done performance of course, forgotten already?"He reminded as Bella parted her lips remembering.

"Ohh, well Arius I haven't yet... I have soo many things going on lately but I'll probably ask on someone.." Bella answers with a smile in which Arius returned sitting infront of her cross legged

"Beside your Family of curse" Arius chuckles.

"obviously..."Bella states giggling.

"Alright breaks over everybody on their places" The director once more said, Arius and Bella groaned standing up from the floor obliging wanting to get everything finish up and rest.

✄┈┈Time skip

The whole set of casts were done packing up leaving the rest to the staffs on cleaning up the props, Bella walked to her ride with Arius right beside her assisting to carry on her own duffel bag. Tired the girl yawned making Arius chuckle at her.

"Want me to carry you?" Arius suggested waking up Bella to her senses and snatching her bag from him with a galre.

"Don't even... Whats with you?You sure you aren't drunk with the wine you've digested earlier on the set huh?" Bella jokeda s they arrived upfront Christine.

"Oh shut up" Arius grins.

"Well I will be off now Mr. Accent, and have a good night" Bella mimicked his accent as Christine opened up the car door for her.

"Surely Ms. Mocky I too will be off, and have a safe drive" Arius bid not before kissing Bella's hand.

Surprised at the gesture the blonde girl didn't even had the time to say something at it as Arius already left, scoffing with a smile she hopped on the vehicle Christine closing the door wide eyed at the scene she had just witnessed before entering on the passenger seat.

As they drove off Bella sighs the sudden migranea and her muscle pain hitting her like a big impact of wave. She held her temples gently massaging them as an attempt to lessen the pain, Christine noticed from the rear mirror and took out the pills and a bottle of water as if she knew this would happen, handed her some while Bella gave her a thankful look and gulping down the medicine, the pain subsiding down a bit.

"Thank you Christine" Bella thanked backing down on the chair closing her eyes.

"No worries Madame"

"And please do lets just head on the penthouse today... I don't want us driving home this far away.. Plus its already late..." Bella requested Christine only complying as there was nothing else she could do for she had a point.

Shortly they arrived at the big estate building parking right infront the entrance,,Chrisitine then assisted Bella by opening the door and helping her out through the glass doors.

"I got it from here now Christine.. Umm just please grab my things and bring it up our floor, thank you..." Bella says , Christine nodding as she left the girl on her own.

The blonde girl then tiredly walked to the elevator, but by the seconds pass she started to feel dizy and light headed her body really burnt out from the excessive recital practices after every end school and those things that hadn't been add up to the list of jobs shes been doing like the business enterprise in New York that she had been managing along with her father and Christine, atop of that is her list of sudden school works and up coming exams.

Stopping from her tracks Bella felt more fatigue than ever, she tried to attempt to walk to one of the lobby chairs until she passed out.

Just in time Seok Hoon caught her into his arms, worried he brought her to one of the sofas bridal style removing some of the hair out of her face Seok Hoon saw a pale Bella her already pale skin turned even more paler than he remembered. The boy then checked Bella's body temperature.

"shit... Your temaratures high... What did youd do..." Seok Hoon mumbles worriedly before pickigh er up once more bridal style and walking to the elevator and pressing his house floor.

Seok Hoon tapped his foot impatiently as the passing floors passed more slowly in his opinion, the number of is awaiting floor finally shown up without further waiting he rushes out the metal doors to the wooden ones opening it widely, not caring for the loud noise it made that baffled the maids that were cleaning some parts of the house. Seok Hoon rushes into his bedroom not noticing his surprised worried mother.

"Seok Hoon-ah... Seok Hoon!" Suryeon called but still the boy gave no care opening his bedroom and walked up to his bed settling Bella down on the soft mattress.

◦To be Continued◦

YOYOYOYOYO HELLO PEEPS HEHEHE sorry for the wait bc i wrote this chapter on my pc since my stupid phone broke yepp.... It broke aight, and lesson learned there dont use it while charging but ive read abt some articles of huawei phones its main battery sometimes blows like crazzy soo i ant goin to buy that product anymore no offense to the company but its their fault for building their systems soo yah..

with that said abt mi cp since my parents wouldnt be buying me a phone anytine sooner ill try to update as much with my left gadget here on wattpad ... ANYWAYSS I hope ya'll like this chapter and have a good day LOTS OF LOVES!!!!! <33