☁︎Chapter ②④☁︎

◦Third Person POV◦

It has been a week since then, Bella was finally discharge out of the hospital, and is taking a private sessions of therapy that is scheduled two days a week that is been helping her heal her PTSD. Seok Hoon and Jenny have been visiting her every afternoon of the whole week spending Bella's recovery time longer especially Seok Hoon. Theodore has went back to the states yesterday though next week he will be back, staying with his family.

Stella too has been staying with her daughter at the penthouse packing some clothes out of her home. Today is the day Bella will be going back to school looking different than she was before. She was talking with her parents about the evidence they had for Ro Na's case but has no plan of revealing it with her friends or anyone.. Yet.

Bella looked at the mirror her hair was cutted shorter from pass her shoulders to her neck looking different as ever. Light simple makeup can be shown in her face, with her glossy lips. Satisfied she went to grab a pair of ballet shoes tying it securely before walking back to her vanity, grabbing their friend ship ring wearing it on her index finger. Bella grabbed her bag walking out of her room, three more maids were added to the house as they were arranging the second master bedroom moving some of the art supplies and paintings to the other free room.

She walked to the kitchen to see her mother cooking, with Christine arranging the food prepared. Bella smiled greeting her mother good morning sitting down the kitchen isle stool.

"Good morning Mama."

"Good morning my Bella, now here's your favorite morning tea.." Stella greeted back with a smile setting down the hot teacup.

"Thank you Mama.." Bella says sipping it, as the Stella and Christine sat down starting their breakfast.

"So, midterms is coming up. Have you been doing some light studies?" Stella asked her daughter who was cutting down her French toast.

"I did. And I have been doing some light reading for some of advanced subjects.." Bella responded with a smile.

"Good, so.. What's your plan for college?.. Your about to graduate in months due.. Have you chosen some universities?" Stella says a smile plastered on her face as she started eating.

"I.. I haven't yet Ma. But I want to start my college in France.." Bella stated unsure of her answer.

"Well.. Take your time sweetheart, and eat well." Stella says as they peacefully ate their breakfast.

Finishing it quickly Bella, Christine and Stella got down to the lobby their things already with them. Bella walked hand in hand with her mother chatting quietly as Christine trailed behind them with a smile. The three got inside their car Bella and her mother sat at the back seat as Christine sat at the passenger one beside the driver before droving off to school.

"How's been Joo Dante and Ha Eun Byeol been doing Ma?" Bella asked looking out the window.

"Oddly Joo has been quiet.. And Eun Byeol looks like she's remembering things, Seok Hoon sometimes talks to me with that when he and Jenny visits the house.." her mother responded with a small smile holding her daughters hands.

"Hmm... Thanks Mama for the information.. Looks like little Eun Byeol has been remembering things, and I'll make sure to give them back to her gladly.." Bella says mumbling quietly to herself the last sentence with a smirk, and leaning on to her mother's shoulder riding the whole way in a comfortable silence.

Bella and Stella got out of the car with Christine opening the door for them. Appreciated Bella gave a smile to Christine, before looking at her mother. Students entering the school glance at the two with Bella being back after being gone for almost 2 weeks surprised and interested them to what happened to her. The two gave no care at the people staring at them before bidding each other farewell.

"Study well. And make sure you don't get stressed and pressure yourself much ok?" Stella says as she fix Bella's blazer.

"I will Mama.. Bye.." Bella says kissing her mothers cheek, separating away from her with a smile.

Bella turned around giving the school a stoic face walking elegantly inside. Students murmured around her about being a bit different than before and how cool she looks now. But Bella gave no care at all walking down to her classroom. Her aura radiated power and elegance as she walk through the halls, as her fellow students made way for her. Bella entered room A16 to see Lee Minhyuk and some of his new group bullying Jenny.

"-Your mum scrubs so hard to earn every dollar!. Don't you think you should use money sparingly?" Ahn Eunoo says mockingly as the class laughed.

"W-what? Who earns money doing what?" Jenny asked making the class laugh once again. Bella just stood there watching the scene as she scoff.

"oh? You really don't know? After I heard how much blood and tears your mum sheds to earn money?... Ohh I was so moved so I brought you a gift.." Minhyuk stated as the class gathered around Jenny throwing some powder and scrubbing towels.

Bella scoffed walking inside getting the class's attention. Bella grabbed Minhyuk by the colar looking at him deadly in the eye, as he scoff trying to remove Bella's hands from him but only tightened it more making him gulp quietly. Bella looked down at him as she was slightly more taller before turning him around yanking his hair tightly in her hands.

The whole class was shooked as they stared at the fight behold them. Minhyuk was already in tears as the grip from his black locks tightens. Bella grinned satisfied before throwing the boy harshly at the ground.

"You all are really something, y'all know that?" Bella scoffed with a smile her foot on Minhyuks stomach who looked petrified.

"So what if Jenny's mom owns a bath house? At least her mom earns fairly of what they had.. Unlike you spoiled fucking brats leans on your parents money... So if you mess with Jenny you mess with me. And I suggest you don't bully any students anymore cause you all will be in trouble.." Bella says coldly looking around the room, letting Minhyuk go who scrambled to get up his own group didn't even bothering to help him to scarred of Bella.

Bella looked at Jenny who has tears in her eyes, she walked over to her friend picking up the  scattered lozenges on the ground putting it back to the glass cup. Jenny smiled at her friend before blinking her tears away. Bella sat at her seat the class getting away from her, just in time the professor came in.

Seok Hoon who was at the door watching the scene with a smile entered the room settling down beside Bella, greeting her good morning.

◦To be Continued◦

Yall! I was excited written this chapter God! I wanted Bella to be like change a bit and be a frisking badass so yasss!

Hope y'all like this chapter and Freely comment your thoughts on this and luv ya! 💜💛💙