☁︎Chapter ①⑤☁︎

◦Third Person POV◦

✄┈Somewhere in France...

The woman sat on her office watching a man, and a student at her screen. Her eyes could not be read. Tea served in front of her before her right hand came into the big room. She looked at her with raised eyebrows, and a blank facade waiting for her to talk.

"Mistress, we found his location" the right hand plainly spoke.

"Where's that bastard?" The woman asked coldly, but joyful she finally found him, wanting to have a reunion so badly to the person who-..

"at the underground cassino in Manhattan, New York.. Gambling, and letting his men, and other mob Lords who teamed up with him search for -..." The woman nod with a smirk.

"Double the securities for them, and get my plane ready, we'll be taking a trip to New York... And surprise him with a lovely reunion party..." The woman said sitting back on her chair as her right hand obliged going out of her office.

She laughed loudly around her office, ordering her maid to bring her some wine, watching the two person through her screen again with a smile.

"You two don't worry, all will be done in a snap of my fingers...." The woman muttered as she observed the people closely at her screen sighing..

◦Third Person POV◦

~2 weeks later~

✄┈┈Seoul Korea, CheongA high

Two weeks passed by quickly, as Bella spends her time with her two best friends RoNa and Jenny whom she got attached and closer to with the each day that had passed by. They did many things for the past weeks savouring every moment with each other. Seok Hoon too had gotten closer with Bella as they talked at school every break time, or either message one another as Seok Hoon asked for Bella's number.

But this last week and the day before the CheongA arts festival has been hectic, practicing and preparing for the finals, to win the grand prize.
Though Bella did not really have her eyes for the grand prize but for the silver award, she wanting her best friend to win it remembering clearly the reason why Ro Na wants it makes her heart warm.

Today they are currently hanging out in Bella's house, as school finished earlier than expected, them considering it as their chill they. Letting their nerves calm down before the big day they have been waiting for.

"Gosh! I'm so nervous about tommorow..." Jenny says flopping down at Bella's bed with a sigh, the other two just giggled before laying down beside Jenny.

"Me too you know.. My father isn't even here to watch me perform.." Bella muttered quietly, Jenny and RoNa pursed their lips, as they give Bella some comforting words.

"Hey at least there's Christine to watch you," RoNa says sitting up scooting closer to Bella laying her head at her lap.

"Yeah, and mine and RoNa's Mom is so fond of you I'm sure they will be cheering for you!" Jenny says making Bella smile

"Thank you guys really..." Bella says.

As she was about to speak more they were interrupted by someone knocking on the door. They all sat up before Bella let the person come in.