||𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟒𝟏

◦Third Person POV◦

Bella walked out the car, sighing as she spots her father's one. The girl took off her sun glasses pinching the bridge of her nose, and entering the big metal doors of the ware house.

High security system was the first thing that secured the place tightly, eye scanners are the only one that could open the metal doors, and thick glass doors. Bella's and her father's men gave the girl a respectful nod, opening the big doors. Appreciating their presence, Bella walked to the spacious elevator, of course before scanning her eyes, pressing the now familiar button, down 30 feet off of the high surface she's once stood.

The blonde girl tapped her foot on the metal floor, patiently waiting as she goes down. Finally arriving, she stepped a foot out, welcomed by a cold breeze from the ac in the tight secured dark floor.

The clicking sound of her stilettos could be heard, as the halls were silent, before was greeted by the sound of a yelling man, along with the disgusting smell of the metallic blood. Sticking her tongue out disgusted Bella grabbed the gloves she brought in her bag, wearing them as she walked on the four step stairs, with a sigh she looks up and saw her father holding an hot iron rod about to put it through the man's body, but prevented Theodore from doing so.

"That's enough Papa.." Bella said out loud as her father turns to face her and sigh, putting back the piece of iron back at the blaring hot furnace.

"I'll handle things from here.." Bella continued with a smirk as she glared at the man.

"Alright.. Carefully handle this psychopath of an imbicile.. Escaping his dear death for the second time.. And make sure to permanently end his life, wouldn't want this monster be lurking around more.." Theodore replied gritting his teeth his blue piercing eyes glaring at the man tied on the chair and started laughing like a maniac.

"I will.. Oh and Mama is expecting you Papa at the company."

"Ahh, That.. Well I'll see you then sweetheart.."

With that Theodore gave her daughter a knowing look, walking out to the elevator with his men beside him as he wipes his bloodied hand.

"Except for you four.." Bella says stopping Mike and his group.

The right hand man of the girl looked down ready for their punishment. Bella just observed the four for seconds in silence before sighing.

"I'm not going to do anything, I'm not like my Papa and uncles..." Bella explained making the four men secretly breath out in relief.

"Just stay, I'll have something to do for you four."

Bella dragged a metal chair from behind, the screeching of the metal foot of the chair filling the tight room, before she stops right in front of the man slumping down on her seat, her grabbing a curved knife displayed on the side and started playing with it.

"So... Antonio.. You're still alive.. Survived the massacre in the underground cassino in Manhattan I assume.." Bella sarcastically sighs.

"It's not a surprise your still alive, and.... Ugly.." The girl snickered before getting serious "Hiding for what almost four months? Five? With no one to help you.. Pathetic little allies you have, didn't even bother to aid you.. Oh right their dead, and now their left clan does not want to do anything with you now.. Even your brother.. Tut tut.."

"You know.. For years you've caused me trauma and pain.... And I hate you, no resent you for that,ahh.... And now I might have something for you to repay that-"

"Shut up you little bitch! I just have one more quest and you fucking ruined-" Antonio ranted before screaming in pain as the knife in Bella's hands Made contact on his thighs.

"Ohh my apologies, it's just that your really. Really loud, and it really gets on the very bottom of my nerves. Plus you didn't even bother to let me finish fucker.." Bella pouted her voice getting deeper at every words.

"Now.." The blonde girl states standing up from her chair "Where was I... Oh right, the way you'll repay me.. Since I went through therapy for eight years now, I think I should make you too go through that.. But there's just one big difference.." Bella stated with a grin walking around the room, glancing to choose some of the familiar torture toys..

"You'll be seeing Satan in the matter of hours.." Bella said with a sickening smile as she grabs the hot iron rod.

"You fucking bitc-" Antonio screeched in pain as the flaming iron rod stick right on his forearm.

Bella just stood there satisfied but kept a blank face, forcing the metal rod in her hands push through the in pained man's flesh. A minute passed Bella pulled out the metal out of Antonio's arm that already created a disgusting hole blood splattering out.

The girl grimaced as the blood went to her clean clothes. Putting back the piece of iron to the furnace.

"Alright I'm done here.." Bella says taking off her gloves throwing it right on the burning furnace.

"Bring him to our special chair.."She smirks as Mike obliged along with the other three followed untying the now unconscious man off of the chair to the other room of the 30th floor.

[Y'all, I liked and is inspired by the torture chair in Vincenzo so please do imagine that's the 'Special chair' Bella have]

Bella sighs in satisfaction before following her men behind that is now setting up Antonio at the 'Spear of atonement', she huffed observing them set up the torture device, many big drill bits were displayed right in front of the person in the chair.

After them setting up Antonio they all left right on the elevator, pressing the button up the main ground, with Bella yawning as she looked at her watch.

"It's already 6.. Well you boys clean up and monitor him on the security room" Bella states, with the four men nodding.

"And I almost forgot... For days... Someone is trying to access all of my devices, make sure to tell Emilla to tighten more my technologies security also all of yours, we don't want to risk that 'someone' tracking us..." The girl continues, Mike already understanding he nods with them just in time with the big glass door opening.

Bella left the warehouse, getting in one of the parked cars outside, igniting the engine the blonde girl speed off on her way to the city.

◦To be Continued◦