☁︎Chapter ③③☁︎

◦Third Person POV◦

Bella walked downstairs side by side with her Mother to the open living room, finding her father who was scolding his family members that were all looking down. The two little twins already have tears in their eyes hiding behind their mother Selina who was caressing their head soothingly. Stella sighed at the sight of her husband, as Bella shake her head before walking uo to her father gently tapping his shoulder.

Theodore halter through his words turning to look at his daughter, his hard stern features fading away calming down. He spotted his wife and daughter's disappointed look arms crossed.

"Enough Papa... I'm quite all right now.. No need to be mad at them.."Bella said to her father who nods taking one last glance at his other family members walking away beside his wife.

The two twins run from behind Selina, tackling Bella down on the floor with hugs crying their eyes out. Sidra buried her face on her cousins neck while Mattheo is on Bella's stomach. The other members chuckled at the sight, while Bella laid there frozen for a second before gently rubbing the twins back calming them down. Bella sat up out of the cold floor the two children still clinging on to her like a koala Mattheo shuffling to get a better position to the other side of the hip of his cousin.

"Come on you two..." Selina says standing up from her seat to detach the twins from Bella.

"No!" Sidra and Mattheo said in unsion burying their face deeper on Bella's neck making her giggle.

"it's quite alright Auntie.."Bella gently said, as she stands up from the ground carefully carrying the two toodlers in her arms.

"Oh, if you say so then.." Selina beams at her niece gently caressing her little girl's back.

"So when are we all be introduced?" Gabrielle spoke out with a smile, Theodore trying not to roll his eyes at his sister.

Bella smiled before walking at the other couch across where her newly discovered family members, the twins still laying on her arms. Stella and Theodore walked to where their daughter sat settling beside Bella. Alexander gave a grin speaking first.

"Probably the best Uncle here.. I'm Alexander, Haverford." He introduced making Bella chuckle happily.

"Lucifer Haverford." Lucifer plainly says glaring at his fancy brother.

"Gabrielle your father's lovely younger sister." Gabrielle says teasingly looking at her brother who looks away shaking his head.

Bella was amused at the whole group, of how chill they were with each other. Selina nudge her sleeping son who woke up instantly rubbing his eyes as he looks around the room, Harry yawned before turning to look at his mother confused. Selina sighed at her son, and gesturing to intoduce himself.

"Oh, well I'm Harry and I'm your cousin." He simply introduced looking at Bella who smiled even more widely.

"Finally, now come on and let's get dinner."Theodore says standing up ready to walk at the dinning room.

Stella sighs at her husband slapping his ass hard making Theodore sit back down, flustered looking away at the laughing group. Bella was amazed at the whole group especially with both of her parents, it's been long since she have seen this interaction from them.

"I'm Sidra.." The little girl cutely muttered out looking up to her cousin, her blue eyes shining, as some visible dried tears were plastered at her soft delicate skin.

"And I'm Olaf!" Mattheo joyfully yelled making Bella laugh.

The other adults chuckled shaking their heads, along with Harry who looks at his brother annoyed at the fact when Mattheo sees someone to introduce himself he always says Olaf. The frozen movie character got into him.