☁︎Chapter ①⑥☁︎

◦Bella POV◦

The afternoon passed by, Ro a and Jenny had gone to their home, their parents already looking for them. I am currently laying beside my father at my room watching Avengers Civil War our favorite one from the Avengers movie series. Silently watching while we eat popcorn.

"Papa? Will you come tomorrow night to watch me perform?" I asked looking up from his shoulder.

"Of course sweetheart.. You know I'll never miss one of your performances." My Papa said making me smile as I felt him kiss my forehead.

"for how long will you be staying here Papa?" I asked once again, as I look at him hoping that he would stay a little longer.

"I'll be here for the whole week, though I need to get back after that, I need to take care of our businesses there and make more alliances with other mafias." He answered contented I softly smiled leaning on my father once again.

"thank you Papa.. For everything, and for pushing me out of the shell I had..."I quietly said feeling my eyes heavy.

"Anything for you my sweet Bella.." I heard him said feeling him kiss my forehead once again as I drift off to my wonderland.

✄┈┈Time skip

I woke up by someone shaking me lightly, I groaned still sleepy but got up to see my Papa already dressed in his suit, I yawned streaching my arms blinking a few times adjusting at the bright light.

"Good morning sweetheart, go clean up breakfast will be served in 15." Papa says standing up, before ruffling my already tangled hair.

I glared at him lightly before standing up to grab my bathrobe and towel, I heard him chuckle getting out of my room. I yawned again as I went to grab my uniform stockings and point shoes from my walkin closet.

Entering the bathroom I slipped out from my slippers, feeling the cold tiles once again on my bare foot, I looked at the mirror for a few seconds realizing something. I widened my eyes.

"Today is the finals! Omg today is the finals!" I said excitedly feeling some new energy coming up my body.

I quickly stripped out of my pajamas, entering the shower, setting it in the cold water. I shivered slightly before adjusting to it, cleaning my whole body throughly with some body wash. I got out at the 5 minute shower drying my body, slipping on my bathrobe, brushing my teeth and doing my facial routine, before grabbing my hair blower from the cabinet. Finishing it quickly I brushed my hair gently before wearing my undergarments slipping on my stockings, and my uniform attire. I grab my new pair of ballet shoes that is already crunched and not stiff to wear.

Walking out of the bathroom, I grabbed my bag and a pair of scrunchie putting it on my wrist getting out of my room to be greeted by Christine who's beside the door startling me a bit.

"Madame, breakfast is serve with your father waiting for you." She said I nodded walking to the dining room Christine behind me.

I greeted my father good morning, as I sat beside his right empty chair. Sipping my morning coffee, and picking up some bacon and waffles.

"So what's your errands today Papa?" I asked, before taking a bite of my waffle.

"Well I'll handle our business here that's for sure, and of course I'll attend your competition." Papa says I grinned as we continued eating.

Me and Papa finished our food, now currently on the elevator with Christine and two of my fathers men, down to the lobby. We walked out catching some people stare at us but just completely ignore them. I locked my arms with Papa as we talk quietly on our way outside to our separate cars.

I bid my father farewell as I ride with Christine on our way to my school. Looking out at the now familiar streets I spoke wanting to ask Christine my dress for later.

"Christine, is the dress ready?" I asked taking a glance at her.

"it's already finished madame, I'll be picking it up this 1 pm." Christine says as I nod wondering what's my friends are doing right now..

We arrived quickly at CheongA arts high, as I got out Christine opening the door for me I waved her goodbye with a smile looking at the school entrance door seeing Rona and Jenny who stood there. I smiled walking up to them.

"Are you guys excited for today!" I asked as we walked inside the school to our class.

"Of course! I've been waiting for this day to come for ages!" Jenny squealed as me and RoNa chuckled.

"me too!, what do you guys say about us taking a picture later evening, and we'll each have a picture frame of it?" RoNa asks, I and Jenny nodded in agreement.

We talked on our way to class hurrying up as we heard the familiar ring of the bell. We entered the room separating as we sat on our own seats. I settled down my bag as I sat, feeling someone glance at me I looked to my right to see Seok Hoon already there. I gave him a small smile, as I look upfront students starts filling up the whole room. Again feeling some stare at me I looked to my left to see Seok Kyung with a small smile, as I gave her one too. We have been talking or making small talks I can say we're both accuatances, and also discovering that her and Seok Hoon are twin siblings the past two weeks in a conversation with Seok Hoon.

Class passed by quickly, as break time came up, I excused myself to my friends who always agreed as I want to spend this time alone. I walked to the halls not knowing anywhere to go since the theater room is getting prepared for today's event. Deciding to go to the other music room that Seok Hoon showed me last week, I walked quietly on my own. As I walk I heard fast footsteps I turned around to see Ha Eun Byeol walking right up to me and... Looking a bit... Mad.

I wondered what she wants as she walk up to me, before grabbing my arms harshly. I yelped in surprise as she drags me to an empty classroom. I yanked my hand away from her tight grip caressing it looking at her like she's a lunatic, making me drag anywhere she wants so suddenly. I also noticed since last week that she's been giving me glares as I walk or talk with Seok Hoon, which makes me wonder what her deal is with me.

"Ow Eun Byeol... What do you want?" I asked looking at my now red wrist, hearing her scoff I looked up looking at her.

"I want you to stay away from Seok Hoon." She says with crossed arms staring at me, I looked at her in disbelief.

"And... Why would I do that?" I responded.

"Be-cause he's my boyfriend.." She responded confidently.

I still look at her in disbelief, I've read some articles about Mr. Joo and Ms. Cheon saying that their engaged. Engaged! I scoffed at her lies already knowing that her, Seok Hoon and, Seok Kyung are soon going to be step siblings.

"Really? Ohh I didn't know that..." I said walking up to her with a small smile, before continuing.

"But... I did know the fact that your Mom and Seok Hoon's Dad are engaged... Meaning you two are soon going to be step siblings.. Hmm isn't that inappropriate with you being his girlfriend while your parents are engaged.... Tut tut... Don't worry we're just friends that's all.. "I said patting her shoulders with a smile, she stood there her eyes a bit wide before looking at me.

"First Bae Ro Na, and now you? Huh, just stay away from him! Or else.." She trailed as I raised my brows interested on what she's about to say.

"Or else..." she trailed again making me sigh.

"Or else what? Your going to hurt me? Kill me?.. Tch I've dealt with that before, but I can assure you that me and Seok Hoon are just friends. No need to be threatened by me.." I said sighing as I walk out of the room, decideding to go back at the cafeteria, searching for Jenny and RoNa.

◦To be Continued◦