☁︎Chapter ⑧☁︎

◦Bella POV◦

We arrived back at my penthouse, with my house maids greeting me as I arrived. I just held a smile walking to my room to change in some more comfortable clothes. I set down my things on my bed walking into my closet.

Grabbing a pair of denim trousers, and a white button up blouse, as I slip it on quickly. Letting my hair down from a pony tail, ruffling it slightly before going out to the living room. I sat down, deciding to call my Papa I grabbed my phone ringing him for a few seconds as he soon picked up my call.

"hey sweetheart..." Papa greeted sleepily through the phone

"Ohh sorry,to disturb your sleep Papa.." I replied apologetically

"No no, it's fine.. How's your day going?" he asks as I saw him opening the night lamp beside him.

"it's. Awesome, I made a pretty good first impression..." I answered chuckling making him smile widely,

"Really?... Your now getting out of your comfort zone, my Bella.... I'm proud of that accomplishment..." Papa says as I pursed my lips.

"Well... Not exactly,... I didn't talk to people my age... I just said I made a good first impression... On students there...." I said slowly, seeing his smile fall off a little.

"That is still great.... You know sweetheart..... You have to get out of that zone you are in someday..... I know, your mother, and brother are not here..... But they would not be happy seeing you like this if they are still here, well they are... In our hearts.. Ok?"  He says making my heart clench but knowing he's right, that I need to come out someday in this shell of mine.

" I know... And I will.... For you, for Mama, and for Timothee...." I responded promising to him.

"Good... Now tell me about your day."

"it went well, I aced my classes, and performed in front of my class for the first time... And I heard about the festival that will be held in approximately three weeks time, and I was thinking to join.... Would you let me pa?"

"of course sweetheart.... And you better perform well, even if I'm not there to watch you as we always do hmm?" Papa says as I nod

"you must be tired papa I'll let you rest.." I stated looking at my tired Papa.

"alright, goodnight my sweetheart.."

"goodnight Papa love you." I said before ending the call

I look up to see a maid standing with some tea on her hands before putting it down to pour some for me.

"Here's your Afternoon tea Madame." she says handing me the tea cup

"Thank you, uhmm?" I said arching a brow wanting to know her name, as she gets my signal.

"Ohh, uhm my name is Joyce.. Madame."

"well thank you Joyce.. You may be excused" I said, she curtly nod her head before walking away.

I stare in front of the view as the orange skies left hues making the city shine, as I held the cup of tea at my hands letting it cool down a bit. Inhaling deeply I sipped the tea, letting the time pass by me.

Finishing my tea I stood up and walked passed the halls looking for Christine, as I want to venture the building on my own. Finally finding her at the music room arranging some things I tapped her shoulders, making her turn around to face me.

"Madame, is there something else you need?" She asks putting down her clipboard

"Yes actually, Can I have the card pass? For the building? I want to take a look around of the Hera Palace." I asked softly hands crossed elegantly in front of me.