☁︎Chapter ①☁︎

Third Person POV ◦

"Do I really have to papa?" Bella asked her father sadly

"Yes Bella my dear... I know it's hard and you don't want to leave me here, but do understand it's for your safety."
Theodore says to his daughter rubbing the back of her hands softly

The girl held back her tears understanding her father's intentions as she smiles a little

"For how long will I be there pa?..." Bella once again asked

"I don't know about that my dear... You know our rivals.... They won't stop until they find you... It's not me who they want and you know that... That's why I'm sending you in Asia.... To keep you safe... The lowest chance they'll look for is that continent...." Theodore replied sighing as Bella nodded

Continuing their dinner in silence Bella's thoughts wouldn't stop making her head hurt but hid it from her father as she continued eating.

Finishing their dinner Bella bid her father a goodnight climbing up the stairs to her own room.

As she locked the door behind her she began crying quietly, not believing what her father said earlier.

She has to leave, for her own safety

But what about her own father?.. She thought about her leaving her father behind, her only family left.

After her mother and brother died a few years back she could not bear to lose another important person in her refusing people to be in her life. She could not bear the pain in her heart, and the fear of losing everyone around her.

Pity. That's what the house maids, and butlers have in their eyes as every time they see the girl, she once used to be a jolly, naive, and fun girl but then the death of her Mother and brother came she suddenly shut people out, keeping only to herself and her father could see that.

Theodore wishes to bring her old daughter back but couldn't because he knew what her wish was. He couldn't because it's impossible by the time given by God to his wife and son.

But even though Bella did not let anyone in she is still polite to people. A well mannered girl as her mother taught her at a young age, and people adored her for that.

Missing her mothers presence she stood up grabbing the white box at her shelf. Opening it she took out the white knitted scarf that was once her mother's before inhaling it as the rose scent perfume travels to her nostrils.

Smiling as she look at the box, her mothers favourite perfume laid down beside the ballet shoes, and a picture of her family.

As she grabs the frame she smiling sadly at the memory of them taking the picture.

✄┈8 years ago

A eleven year old Bella stood outside their backyard waiting for her brother along with both of her parents

"Gosh where's that big brat." Theodore stated making Bella laugh as his wife slaps his arm scolding him

"Is that how a father address his son?!" Stella says sighing as she shakes her head whilst Theodore pleaded for apology

From the inside the house maids, and some butlers watch in awe at the lovely family infront of them.

"Here! Here! I got the camera!" a 16 year old boy shouted as he runs to his family

"Finally Super Timothee is here!" Bella says happily making the parents smile

Handing the camera to his father he was tackled at the ground with a bone crushing hug with Bella and Timothee laughing.

"Alright alright.. Get up you two let's go take some pictures" Stella interrupted her children with a smile

With that the two silly siblings stood up, Reginald their butler stood in front of them as Their father handed the camera to him.

"Are we ready Mr. And Mrs.  Haverford?" Reginald asked helding the camera given to him

The whole family nodded as they come together with huge happy smiles in their faces

"At the count of three ma'am sirs... 1,2,-"

Reginald counted when suddenly Timothee tickled Bella making her laugh at the same time the camera clicked. Bella fell on the grass along with Timothee whom Bella tickled back.

Their parents just stood there shaking their heads with smiles on their faces.

"Aww! Why do you have to do that!! Regi please let me look at the photos!" Bella says walking beside Reginald who handed the camera before posing back at his manerful posture.

Looking at the photos Bella grinned widely, it was perfectly captured as she runs beside her family showing the picture.

"Wow.. Well looks like I have to tickle you more on our picture taking Sissy" Timothee says taking a good look at the picture before he got smacked in the arm

The two siblings started to chase each other at the big backyard they had as the parents stood there still looking at the picture taken.

"Regi.. Please get me a photo copy of this..." Stella says smiling before handing the camera back at Reginald who simply obeyed going back inside the Manor.

✄┈┈Present time

Bella shook her head putting the frame back inside the box along with the old scarf from her mother inside before placing it back to the organized shelves of the room.

She stood in front of the shelfs for a second sighing as she goes to her bathroom taking a warm shower.

Right after her short yet peaceful bath she dressed to her night gown sitting in front of her vanity brushing her shoulder length hair as she looks at the mirror thoughts running through her mind again.

She already knows she would not be able to sleep properly with the hectic thoughts in her head as she grabs her sleeping pills at the top drawer.

Placing her hair brush down she grabs the bottle taking one pill before gulping it, placing back her medicine inside the drawer. She walks down to her bed slipping inside the covers as she lits up her night lamp beside her.

She felt the pill starts to work of the job her eyes fluttered before everything blacked out on her eyes peacefully sleeping.

Her father Theodore took a look her daughters bedroom door before twisting the handle to only find it locked as always making him sigh.
Walking through the halls of his house before finding himself at his late wife's favorite room.

Entering the room quietly, opening the lights right after. Taking a look at the interior you could see the gold painted pillars, and cloud angel paintings from the ceiling, bars on the side, a mirror in the middle, and a white grand piano sitting on the corner along with some other instruments.

He pictures her late wife dancing around the room gracefully. Theodore wishes to feel her arms wrap around him once more, he wish to feel her comfort, he wish to see her and his son once more, to hear their voices, he wish to be with his wife and son, to watch Timothee and Bella grow up to be a woman and man they are now.... But alas... It is only the memory he only have now of his two family, his son.. And the love of his life...

Theodore sighs heavily as he sat at the couch of the room his head on his hands as he let's his tears stream down his face.

"If only... If only I could turn back time.. I could feel and be with you again..."

◦To be Continued◦

♬Hey I hope y'all like this first chapter and please do freely comment some of your thoughts about this chapter!

And please vote! Luv ya! ♬