||𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝟒𝟐

◦Third Person POV◦

"SISSYYYY!" Sidra squeals as she spotted the familiar jet black sports car.

The little girl along with her brother started jumping up and down with Harry and Selina attempting to calm the twins down.

Bella chuckles grinning after she saw the two kids jumping up and down. Slowing down, she parallel parked her vehicle right in front of her family members before stepping out of the car.

Handing her keys to Christine, she walked right in front of the two twins lifting upSidra and embracing the little girl tightly who started giggling.
Selina smiles patting the girls shoulder before also picking up Mattheo.

"What took you so long? Both of your parents already arrived before you.."Selina asked, Bella who just puts on a small smile.

"Just some.. Things, though it's already fixed." Bella smoothly lies, making Harry arch his brow with a smirk.

"You sure? Everythings alright?"

"of course Auntie, everything is alright." Bella adds not wanting to speak out more.

".. Ok.. Come on" Selina smiles, before continuing "We have a new building to open.."

Grinning Bella nods, turning to look at her cousin Harry and interlocking her hands with his. Sidra hugging the girls neck, giggles then pointing her hands through the big glass door.

"LET'S GOOOO" Sidra says making Bella laugh.

"You don't need to shout Sid.."Harry grumbles reviving his hearing, before being pulled inside the new built hotel.

The group of five went to walk at the enormous majestic lobby, the clean marble tiles and the high ceiling filled with the expensively excellent custom chandeliers, the big pillars separating each section of the first main floor.

Hotel staffs on the side preparing themselves for the grand opening, noticing the group of four Theodore and Stella smiled finding their suited daughter with Sidra on her arms.

"My Bella.. Took you long enough." Stella states putting on a relieved sigh.

"Well, businesses needs to be handled.." The blonde girl said putting Sidra down who still held her hands.

"Enough about that...." Theodore exhales tidying his suit blazer "I have someone special, invited.."

"Who is?" Bella confusedly asked, before two women walked up behind her parents.

"Who isz?, my my, you already forgot zhe ones who taught you to dance and sing perfectly and flawlessly." a feminine voice spoke, with her strong French accent filling the crowded room.

"Madame Le Cláire, Madame Abbruzzese.." Bella says breathlessly.

"the one and only.." Eleanor Abbruzzese added smiling at the girl.

"What.. May I ask hat are you doing here?"

"Oh, we just had a theater performance last day, and obviously, we wanted to visit our favorite student and family.." Soleil Le Cláire stated the obvious, making Bella, Stella and Selina smile.

"And would you look at that, you three are all identical, mhm" Eleanor states putting the two parent twins and Bella side by side observing their features.

"You three can be even identified as triplets.. Though you two's wrinkles are starting to show, and the shape of Bella's eyes are her father's.." Soleil chuckles putting down her champagne.

The group chuckles, the two little twins were hiding behind Bella whispering among themselves especially Sidra who was very joyous looking right at the two new woman that she identified as Bella's teacher.