☁︎Chapter ①②☁︎

◦Third Person POV◦

The two friends ran behind Jenny trying to catch up with her, until Ro Na had a grip of her hand preventing her from running away once more. The two panted before speaking to Jenny.

"Go tell them. Go tell them that I didn't do it, and that they put you up to do it.... We're you in on this from the get-go? We're you one of them after all?" Ro Na asked not letting the tears fall from her eyes, as Jenny turned around to face the two.

"why? Huh? Why can't I be? I went through so much because of you. I was the one bullied and cursed at instead of you! Just because I brought you some food to eat. And make the mistake of saying I felt bad for you! So shouldn't you be take one for me too? To make up all the things I went through because of you! I need to go to Seoul National University.. College is the only way to escape this hell hole, out of this bad nightmare!" Jenny ranted grabbing Ro Na's shoulder

Bella watched the two in pity of what they had went through. Like what she went through but only hers was worst.

"So your saying, it's ok for me to get expelled again? " Ro Na asked her voice slightly cracking

"I was never a nice person anyways.."Jenny lastly says before running away from the two bumping at Ms. Ohh

Ro Na broke down on the ground with Bella beside her, trying her best to comfort her friend. She rubbed her shoulders gently as Ro Na leaned on her. Even though they only met yesterday the two felt as if they have known each other for years, suddenly close with each other, that they both know would bloom more.

Oh Yoonhee watched her daughter and a girl she had never meet before from afar before walking forward towards them. Noticing the figure Ro Na suddenly stood up wiping her tears with the sleeves of her blazer as Bella also stand up seeing someone in front of them she bowed respectedly, expecting the woman to leave Bella look at the woman a front of her not knowing that Ro Na and her is related.

"When did you arrive here?" Ro Na asks turning around not wanting to look at her mother.

"I saw everything.. You and Jenny.. I know that you hate me, but let me help you with just this. I'll make sure you stay here at CheongA." Yoon Hee says as her daughter turned around to face her.

Confused Bella tapped Ro Na's shoulder lightly, wanting to know who's the person in front of them now.

"Ah, Bella meet my mother Ohh Yoon Hee, mother meet Bella my friend.."Ro Na introduced the two each other, Yoon Hee shaking Bella's hand with a small smile happy of her daughter who found a friend.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Ohh" Bella spoke a polite smile sitting atop of her face as she let's go of Ro Na's mother's hand.

"Nice to meet you too Bella, and just call me Yoon Hee or just Auntie. No need for the formalities" Yoon Hee responded, Bella smiled at her before looking back at Ro Na.

"Um I need to get going Ro Na.. I have to take my medications, and I'll see you later at our sleep over right? And maybe perhaps we could invite Yoo Jenny too" Bella says rubbing her elbows, Ro Na nodded understanding her.

"Go ahead, you've already done so many for me.." Ro Na replied, embracing her friend before letting her go

"That's nothing, text me when you arrived at Hera, and your floor alright?" Bella says, Ro Na nod assuring her.

"Well then see you later Ro Na, and Auntie" Bella bid bowing slightly separating from the two Mother and Daughter.

Bella walked to the now empty hallways, as School already finished, she walked to her locker unlocking it grabbing her bag slinging it on her shoulders. She looked at her emergency pouch looking for the migraine, and anxiety pills taking one each before gulping it down with her water.