☁︎Chapter ③④☁︎

◦Third Person POV◦

The two cars arrived at the hospital shortly after their little race there, parking their car at the parking lot. Bella got out with Harry locking the car before she was crushed by a tight embrace. Harry embraced his cousin joyfully before letting her go, Bella coughed slightly, looking at Harry smacking his arm.

"Don't suddenly attack me like that."Bella says, walking up to her mother.

"Well, that was awesome! Never seen a girl drive like that before!" Harry exclaimed catching up to her as he slings an arm around her shoulders.

"Enough you two, come on.. RoNa is probably waiting." Stella said at the two teens her lips forming a small smile.

The four walked inside the hospital finding it empty, only some nurses and doctors stayed for their night shift. Finding the room Stella opened it widely, walking in first followed by her sister and their two children.

Seok Hoon who was sat beside RoNa's bed looked up to see Mrs. Haverford, Bella and some two unknown people. He looked at Bella whose some boys arm is around her feeling something in his heart he shrugged it off, standing up to greet Stella and the other three.

Bella removed her cousins arms around her walking up to her sleeping friend, she caressed RoNa's hands before looking up to Seok Hoon.

"how long has she been asleep?" Bella softly asked.

"An hour or two ago..." Seok Hoon answered, followed by the ring of his phone.

While Seok Hoon was answering his call from Logan. Harry stood beside his cousin glancing at the sleeping girl whom he now knew as RoNa. Stella and Selina was behind their children conversing quietly.

"So, what are we going to do?" Selina whispers to her sister.

"Well, I will need your help to air this at the whole country, with every technology the people have here. Interrupting the news tommorow, just right when the news of Joo Dante getting arrested. Surely they'll report that..." Stella answers going through her bag grabbing the USB chip handing it to Selina.

"oh, this should be fun.." Selina smirked keeping the USB to her pocket.

"Mr. Lee just called.. He said he's right outside waiting.." Seok Hoon announced at the group who gave a firm nod.

They all took RoNa out of the hospital, the wheels of the bed squeaking slightly, careful to not wake the unconscious girl. They spotted Logan waiting outside his car, who's confused at the big group.

"No time to explain Mr. Lee, I have something to discuss with Suryeon about the whole situation, with the help of them." Stella explains as Logan nods opening the car door.

"Seok Hoon.. Please save the greetings to when we have time.." Logan says to the boy.

Seok Hoon carried RoNa out of the bed to the car with Logan closing the door shut from him. Selina and Stella separated from the group to their car, going first to the villa, Bella and Harry left there standing beside the bed.

"Leave RoNa to us, don't get into this trouble any further.. Bella." Logan states giving a look at Bella.

The two cousins walked back inside with the medical bed rolling on the ground, placing it on the corner.
Seok Hoon stopped Logan from riding the car, by speaking.

"No, let me come with you. I won't believe any adults or someone else here, if not seeing the evidence right in front of my own eyes." Seok Hoon said.

Logan sighs nodding opening the passengers door for him as he walks to the drivers one. Putting their seat belts on they drove away from the hospital. Bella and Harry looked at each other shrugging their shoulders as they were the only ones left standing there. The two both run to the car starting the engine bolting out of the hospital closely following Logan's car.

"thought this could be more epic, but look at this it's so boring.." Harry says slumping down his chair, Bella chuckled shaking her head.

"oh it will be, tommorow me and my Mama have a surprise for that Joo Dante bastard." Bella coldly said with a smirk.

"Sheesh, when did you all get scary and cold? Three hours ago you the sweet little bean who looked like she won't harm any bug.. Cause remind me to not mess with you from now on."Harry said scooting away from the blonde girl.

"Says the one who was also so cold earlier! But now your like a ball of sunshine all happy and warm." Bella mocked giggling.

"Don't call me that!" Harry whined leaning his head on the dash board.

"alright Hazza I won't.."

Soonly the two arrived at the cottage like villa parking the car outside, as Bella tossed the key to Harry who catches it flawlessly.

"You drive later, I'm tired." Bella yawned getting out of the car.

Harry grinned following Bella from behind slinging his arm again on Bella's shoulder. The two chatted while walking to the wodden door that was open, entering inside side by side they spotted their parents talking to Suryeon, as his son stood beside him with Logan.

"Hurry and leave with Seok Hoon Logan.. It's my turn now.." Suryeon said to the two males who stood there nodding.

"No matter what you do Mom.. Please know that I'll be always on your side.." Seok Hoon exclaimed taking a glance at his mother.

"All right... Thank you for believing in me Seok Hoon-ah" Suryeon smiled at her son, nodding Seok Hoon turned his heels to leave.

Bella glanced at the leaving Seok Hoon, who looked back both eyes meeting, the blonde girl gave a small smile before turning back around staring at RoNa.
Seok Hoon turns hiding his small smile as he closes the door behind him going in to the waiting car, with Logan driving off.
Stella and Selina gave a curt nod to Suryeon who gave them a thankful smile.

"Thank you. For helping us with this situation.. And just please do what you want for tommorows surprise you have" Suryeon said looking at the four greatfuly especially to Stella and Bella

"No worries, just give us a call when you need something. We're happy to help." Stella states smiling at her acquitance.

"Come on kids, we have work to do."Selina says walking to the two teens.

"What work?" Bella curiously asked.

"The surprise we have, and we'll probably add more to something, got our approval from Suryeon." Stella smirked.

"And we'll be seeing you around Suryeon." Stella says taking one last glance at her before leaving with her family.

◦To be Continued◦

Sorry for this chapter, another poorly written one cause my freaky but right here wrote this early in the morning, I've lost to many brain cells. Suwubdjw.. Anyways hope y'all like it either way and please please vote!

Freely comment your thoughts and luv ya! 💙💛💜🦋🌼🦋