☁︎Chapter ②⓪☁︎

◦Third Person POV◦

Bella sat on th hospital  bed staring into space for an hour now waiting for her father, her mind and heart numb. She couldn't feel anything anymore she lost another person important on her life once again. Christine sat there looking at Bella worriedly, Jenny and other Hera kids were waiting for their parents at the theatre room as they were instructed to. Then Jenny realizes something before looking for her other missing friend. She stood up from her seat looking for a blonde haired girl around the room, she sighed as she got out of the quiet room, other kids did not even bother to take a glance or even care where she is going, their mind to occupied of what just happened an hour ago.

Seok Hoon too wondered where Bella is so he followed Jenny from behind, his twin looked at him before shrugging it off letting her brother go. Jenny searched every room she passed on until she sa the infirmary room open rushing in to peek she saw Bella staring ahead, with no emotion shown in her face, she walked up beside Bella holding her hand gently completely understanding why she looked like this. Christine let the two friends be, before noticing a boy stood from the door staring at Bella.

Bella suddenly felt someone beside her holding her hand, taking a glance she saw her friend Jenny who too leaned at her shoulder. Not caring at the action Bella turned her head back and now noticing Seok Hoon stood at the door, she looked down as she saw him staring back into oblivion. Seok Hoon went to the available chair beside Christine quietly greeting her, who gave a curt nod a solemn emotion can be seen on her face.

"Bella, we're here with you alright.... RoNa.. She's probably at the operating room now.. She's going to be fine..." Jenny muttered out to Bella who nods slightly quite unnoticeable.

Theodore sighs annoyed at the people he's with in the room they've been interrogated in. Not caring about the parents who were arguing and just waited for them to be excused, as he wanted to see how his daughter is. He looked around the room his arms crossed with pursed lips, before looking at the man sat in front of him, grabbing something from the coat laid down at the couch beside them. Theodore hide his frown as he recognized the man in front of him Mr. Joo grabbing some jewelry from someone's coat, getting a glimpse of it he saw a bloodied diamond necklace before it was hidden back on his pocket.

Theodore smirked before hearing them to be excused, as they all stood up hurrying out. Theodore followed Joo Dante behind before he pulled the man into an empty hallway. Shocked Dante tried to pull out and punch the person who dragged him into a corner but failed to do so as Theodore only tightened his grip on the man's shoulder with a deadly smirk plastered on his face.

Dante stared at the unfamiliar man in front of him annoyed. Theodore then punch his stomach hard making Dante curl in pain, satisfied Theodore goes through his suit pockets grabbing the handkerchief, opening it.

When Theodore recognized the jewelry in his hands he scoffed and started chuckling. He took his phone from his pocket taking a picture of the azurite colored diamond necklace, before giving it back to Dante who was about to punch him but easily blocked. Patting the short man's shoulder.

"Thanks Mr. Joo, I appreciate of you giving me some of your time to take a picture of that dazzling bloodied jewelry.." Theodore says leaving the man behind, who stood there furious and shock.

Gaining his composture Dante stood straight fixing his tie before calling his secretary. Before Dante could do that Theodore suddenly butted in.

"Ohh, and Don't bother calling your secretary Mr. Joo.. And if you ordered him to beat me up for me doing that thing to you," Theodore coldly responded staring deadly at Dante.

"Cause trust me.. It won't work.. I have men too watching everywhere.." Theodore said bluntly, and left without another word.

"Who does he think he is..." Dante scoffed getting out of the dark hall.

Bella, Jenny, Christine, and Seok Hoon sat quietly at the infirmary room in silence no one daring to talk especially Bella who sat still. Footsteps can be heard outside the halls making the other three's ears perk up. Theodore entered not expecting to see Jenny and the boy who sat beside Christine.

Theodore walked up beside Bella, with Jenny standing out to let Bella's father sit beside her. Giving Jenny a small smile Theodore then looked at his pale daughter, sighing he stood up giving a look at Christine signaling that it's time for them to go.

"Bella sweetheart, let's go home." Theodore softly says, Bella looked up to her father and shakes her head.

"I-I w-wan-t to se-e Ro-Na.. P-lease.." Bella stuttered out her voice hoarse, Theodore sighs softly shaking his head.

"We will, tommorow ok?.. You need to rest, you already had a long night.. Ok?" Theodore asks Bella nodding.

Theodore gave a small smile helping her daughter up gently holding her arms as she started to shake slightly. Christine followed them behind as her boss and Bella walked outside the room, Seok Hoon just stood there with Jemmy in the room, relieved that Bella is a bit all right now, but Jenny knowing better that Bella is falling apart from the inside.

Jenny sighs looking at Seok Hoon who's looking tired and relieved, and guessing by the look in Seok Hoon's face she assumed Bella did not told him her past yet. She gave Seok Hoon a look and got out without a word finding her own parent.

Arriving at the 97th floor Theodore carried his sleeping daughter with ease as Christine opened up the door of Bella's room. He walked down to her bed gently placing her down on the soft mattress and caressing his daughter's hair. Dried tears and her maskara was sat on her face as Theodore once again look at Christine.

"Please clean her up... And cancel all my work for the rest of the week after your done." Theodore ordered looking back at his sleeping daughter before getting out to his own room.

Nodding Christine obliged her boss's orders as she removed all of Bella's Jewelry setting it beside the lamp table, and unzipping her gown placing it aside. Grabbing a wet cloth from the bathroom she cleaned Bella up gently as she removed the dried tears and maskara out of her settle face.

Christine stared at Bella worried about of what's to come tomorrow, scared that Bella will be back in her old cold shell. Sighing she grabbed some set of pajamas out of Bella's closet carefully wearing it on her not wanting to wake her up.

◦To be Continued◦

Heyy peeps! Hope y'all like this chapter I am now contemplating between Bella's old and new self for the future chapters,..

Freely comment your thoughts and luv ya! 💜💙💛