||𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟒𝟒

◦Third Person POV◦

Bella stood caressing the little girls head on her arms, as Sidra went back to her peaceful slumber unconsciously burying her face at the blonde girl's neck. She glance around to find four people, as two twins were about to leave, they halted once they spotted the girl who was gone for two whole months.

Seok Kyung, was hafly furious inside, while Seok Hoon was relieved to find the girl he's been searching for. Jeni was trembling, blinking furiously her friend stood there with a child, and a boy their age, before feeling guilty of what she just did. Minhyuk, just stands there and quietly cursing some language.

"Bella.." Seok Hoon breathly said, before he turns his attention to the child in her arms and the boy beside her.

"What happened here..?" Bella slightly frowns noticing the flour and crushed eggs scattered around RoNa's door.

Seok Kyung scoffed, gritting her teeth tightly, removing her hands from her brothers arm.

".. Two whole months, and that's what you ask. And suddenly appearing after that, I can't believe you." Seok Kyung angrily said.

"And also appearing with a child, and boyfriend beside you, that's sick.. With my brother searching for you because of his stupid feelings.." The black haired girl continues to ramble, while she whispers her last sentence.

Bella frowned at the attitude and tone given to the girl she considered as a friend, scoffing at the supposed child of her and boyfriend when they are really not. Harry just stood speachless, with Mattheo still in his arms who has no care for the world at the moment as his just awake little mind is still processing.

"Child, boyf-" Bella quickly declined, with Sidra interrupting her mumbling something that is audible around the hall.

"Mama....".

Seok Kyung scoffs glaring right at the blonde girl, grabbing on to her twins arm dragging him to the elevator. Seok Hoon, was in shock, gulping as his heart clenched, that is slowly breaking.

Bella opens her mouth biting her lip as she looks down at Sidra. Harry scoffed his eyes following the two people that Bella thought him about to the elavator.

"I'm sorry.." Jenny says her voice cracking, running out to her own house.

Minhyuk separated without a word, leaving Bella, Harry, and the two twins stood there. The blonde girl was confused of what just happened, and also her bestfriend suddenly apologising, for a reason she yet does not know.

With a sigh, Bella walks right up front the black messy door pressing up the door bell.

"What was that.." Harry strictly asks staring right at the girl beside him.

"I.. I don't know.."Bella solemnly says, just in time as the door opens.

RoNa pursed her lips, as she opened the door, before widening her eyes of who she saw. Her lips formed a wide smile, slightly faltering of who she saw with her confused.

"Bella, your back!" she happily says, opening the door widely for the group of four to come in.

"Hey, um I just wanted to visit you checking if your still alright.. Sorry for the two months I'm gone.."Bella smiles as she explains.

The two teenagers entered the house, RoNa leading them right at the living room as they sat.

"It's quite, alright you already told me.. Though we couldn't contact you,why's that?" RoNa curiously asked.

"About that, um I kinda left my phone at home when we were leaving the country.." Bella chuckles setting down Sidra on her lap.

"Ok... So who's him... And the... Um..." RoNa awkwardly points.