||𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟒𝟔

◦Third Person POV◦

"Ms. Shim?" Bella said out loud surprised, as she and Harry creeped on to the door.

Suryeon warmly smiled at the familiar girl.

"Ms. Haverford, and Mr. Haverford, please come in." The brunette woman greeted, welcoming her two expected guests.

Harry and Bella went inside, the blonde girl quite confused of the sudden change of school director, already spotting the name of Suryeon placed atop of the wooden desk.

Suryeon walked right up to the two students, her hand carrying a tray, as it contains some tea and other refreshments.

"Welcome to CheongA high Mr. and Ms. Haverford.. I have been expecting your arrival, and do have some refreshments if you like."

"Thank you, Ms. Shim, but I'm afraid, um time is quite running out for us.. Classes are about to start at 10"Bella politely declined, with Harry grabbing a piece of macaroon with no shame.

Suryeon, chuckles and nod understanding their current situation, standing up walking to her desk, the tall woman grabs the schedules and key to Harry's locker room. Bella stoods up grabbing Harry along with her, bowing respectfully as Ms. Shim handed the time table and keys to Harry.

"Thank you Ms. Shim." the brunette boy thanked, as Suryeon smiles.

"It's no problem, you are our new student after all, I trust that Ms. Bella here will show you around, and your pleased to leave as you said classes are about to start" Suryeon kindly excused the two teenagers.

"Thank you Ms. Shim, and maybe sometime we could re schedule our tea time" Bella smiles with Harry as they both exited the office room.

The two cousins ushers at the almost empty halls, searching for Harry's locker.

"142... 142..."Bella quietly mumbles to herself seeing throughly at the red metal lockers.

"Found it!" Harry states with a smile, opening the small door and setting down his things only grabbing those the ones he would be needing.

Bella sighs relieved glancing at her watch, to spot ten minutes already passed and just in time with the familiar bell ringing around the whole campus. Annoyed at their current situation Bella frustratedly moaned.

"We really had to be late at my first day back at school."

" don't do that Bells, common and just go don't want to be late more do we." Harry Comforted putting his arm around her once again.

"Right.. Give me your papers,"

Bella hurriedly asks rushing out to the long hallways. Merging to the neat papers, the blonde girl checked the time table, smiling as they both got the same classes.

"great!" the blonde girl says, turning left already arriving at class A16.

Harry removed his arm around the girl as they both both fixing their uniform as it was slightly undone for their rushing earlier on.

From the inside of the class, Seok Hoon was secretly and silently waiting for the particular blonde girl who usually sat beside him, though was odly late. The professor Mr. MA started off the class greeting his beloved students, missing on the footsteps outside the door. Seok Hoon slyly tilted his head from his right, just exact the clear window, slowly feeling his heart clench and looking away from the behold scene that he thought he had never meant to see of what just happened..

A knock interrupted the starting class of Ma DoGi, with a sigh the male professor spoke out a 'come in' before putting on his smile.

"Ms. Haverford-"

"My apologies professor for being late. I was just with Harry here helping him out." Bella apologized, as she interrupted Mr. Ma's welcome.

Trying to hide his annoyance, for interrupting his speech the professor just smiled, letting Bella sit down on her usual chair, leaving Harry stood there alone in front of the whole class. The blonde girl settled down on her seat, turning to look at the boy beside her, who clearly looked didn't payed attention to her presence, shrugging off the unfamiliar encounter with Seok Hoon, Bella looked upfront as her cousin was instructed to introduce himself.

"um.. I'm Harrison Haverford, the new transfer and nice to meet you.." Harry awkwardly introduced at the whole class.

Bella bit her lip trying to hide a snicker off of the room, while Harry started to walk to an empty chair right beside the girl he met yesterday, secretly glaring at Bella whose cheeks are now red from comprehending her laugh.

The whole class was quiet, just staring at the New student their heads going to an false conclusions about Bella and the new Haverford. Breaking the silence Mr. Ma grabbed back the attention of his students to him grabbing a folder off of his wooden desk.

"Now now, everyone grab your pens, we'll be having your first quiz exam, hoping that you all studied hard on your two month vacation." Mr.Ma states, ad some students groan.

Three periods of class ended, with tough lessons and surprise quiz exams, making some of the students exhausted by all of the class periods, now hurrying out of the room to fill in their energy and rest for their two hour break.

Bella stood up from her seat about to speak to Seok Hoon.

"Seok Hoon, -" Bella greets but was coldly ignored, as the boy continues on to walk out.

Bitting her lip from the blank acknowledgement, Bella holds on to the strap of her bag, thinking its about their misunderstanding yesterday. She then walked up to RoNa greeting her with a smile.

"Hi, RoNa-sii" the girl joyfully greeted, RoNa returning the gesture.

"Hey Bella, our usual?" RoNa said.

"Of course, though you don't mind with Harry with us do you?" Bella asks, already feeling her cousins presence beside her.

"Obviously not," RoNa smiled as she took a qyick glance at Harry "Come on, because we don't want the cafeteria tables filled"

With that Bella went beside her best friend interlocking their arms together as Harry closely followed behind.

"And Harry, what was your bum out there when you introduced yourself. It's out of your usual self" Bella snickers.

"You both saw nothing!" Harry stutters, his face getting flustered embarrassed.

◦To be Continued◦

Heyy peeps! Sorry for not updating for days now ik quite bad of me😢. I was really busy for my freaky exams yep yep ik it's dreadful but hey I updated!

I hope y'all like this chapter and things are going to be mixed with some spices! 🌶️🌶️🌶️ Like siracha, chilli, Peper, or like chili pepper yep.. JK😋

PLEASE comment your thoughts and luv ya!💜💙💛🌼🦋🌼