☁︎Chapter ②☁︎

◦Third Person POV◦

Bella awoke to the morning sun's ray on her face. Fluttering her eyes she faced the other side of her bed staring at the blank space.

Minutes passed she yawned before sighing, she sat straight the big covers of her bed stacked in her hands.

The thoughts that ran into her head already made her head ache.

'only two more days till I go....'

'I'll leave my Dad behind.... Here.... At hell like country...'

'why does it always have to be me?.... Its my fault ywo of my family died.....'

'if I wasn't just been born in this world.... This life....'

'to protect me......'

The thoughts ran on and on. But is interrupted by someone knocking on the door. Startled Bella hold her racing heart before answering with a shaky voice.

"W-who is it?"

"it's me madam.. Christine...." Her butler says through the other side of the door

Bella let out a breath before standing up walking to the locked door unlocking it.
Christine opening the door gently with a maid by her side carrying a tray.

Bella sat at her couch in front of the coffee table as the maid put down the tray containing her healthy breakfast.
She smiled lightly before thanking the maid who bowed in return before going out.

"Madam, your father couldn't join your daily breakfast.. He says there's an urgent meeting with the team, about you moving out of the country safely, without some of our rivals knowing.." Christine explained standing next to her in a straight posture.

Bella nodded solemnly before eating her breakfast. Minutes passed Bella finished her tea before looking at Christine.

"Could you please prepare me a cold bath?.." Bella asked putting the cup down

"Of course, madam.." With that Christine got out to call some maids to help her prepare the wishes of Bella.

Standing up Bella walked out to her balcony before staring at the sight behold in front of her eyes. A clear cloudy morning with the forest like beside their Manor, slightly shivering Bella sat at the chair enjoying the fresh air outside staring at the sky.

"Wish you are here mama,.. Brother.." Bella quietly muttered before hearing the door open

"Your bath is ready madam.." informed Christine

With that Bella straightly walked to her bathroom with the towel given to her in her fore arm. Locking the door behind her she stripped her night gown along with her undergarments, slipping in the bath tub shivers run to her spine before settling down, relaxing and finding a little comfort in the cold bath.

15 minutes passed she got out of the tub to the shower cleansing her body with some body wash.

Finishing her bathing routine she wrapped her self in her fluffy bathrobe, her towel in her hair neatly. Doing her facial routine in her sink, she looked at her reflection. Her eyes a sea green like color that she got from her mom, always makes her smile. As many says she looks like a spitting image of her mother especially her eyes.

Sighing once again she looked down continuing her thing.

Washing her face she dries it gently before getting out to find Christine and one maid, Molly beside the door with her new slip ons on Molly's hand. Setting it down for Bella to wear.