||𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟒𝟓

◦Third Person POV◦

The next day passed, and Bella awoke earlier in the early morning, deciding to begin her day as early as possible. Many tasks were waiting ahead her day that was already planned, her first day back at school, a meeting with Eleanor Abbruzzese, and lastly the photoshoot she'll be having today.

Bella woke up at 5:30 in the morning, already having her hour bath, and preparation, she is now sat in front of her vanity mirror staring right at her own green eyes, as she thought about her duties she would be doing.

Still in deep thought she didn't notice the three figures walking uo behind her with a tray of food.

"Bella.." Harry called out, but to his avail the blonde girl didn't budge.

"Bella"

"Pst.."

Annoyed Harry turned to his sister with a nod, smirking as the obedient little girl settled down her tray at the coffee table, slyly walking to the chair beside Bella, and screaming out loud, making the sat girl flinch startled at the voice.

"SISSY!"

"Shi-" Bella silently cursed collecting herself and her deep thoughts.

"Hey.." She quietly added looking uo with a small smile.

"What's up? I've been calling you multiple times yet your still in daze.. Anything in your head?" Harry ask looking at Bella through the mirror.

"N-no.. Nothing.. Come on let's eat" the blonde girl swiftly covers up grabbing the two little twins hands happily walking to the coffee table.

Harry stood there for a few more seconds, staring intently right at the girl, not really buying Bella's lies he went to the table with his siblings and cousin deciding its best to enjoy the morning breakfast.

Finishing their food, Bella stood up from the floor, and grabs her bag from the vanity table, biding farewell at the three siblings. With a smile Bella walked out of the penthouse Christine by her side, as the metal doors were about to close, Harry slipped in his hand walking beside the blonde girl, suited in CheongA High uniform.

"W-what are you doing?.." Bella slowly asks, amused.

"Well what do you think" Harry smirked, continuing "I'm going to finish my education of course.. Well my senior year here, since I'm already here and our family. Mom and Dad already decided this in the months we've been with you, so I agreed, what's the harm right?"

"Oh ok, whatever you say." Bella grins, subconsciously fiddling on to the ballet shoe Keychain of her bag.

"What are your plans after our Senior year?. Any school your interested in?" Harry questioned, glancing directly at Bella.

".. I.. I don't know yet" Bella huffed, finding it hard to leave and be separated from her friends,  already attetched from them at the very beginning.

"hm.. Well, I'm thinking of going on at Royal College of Music"

"really? In London that's a great University for music.." Bella happily said, as the two doors opened up already arriving at the main lobby.

Christine led the two chatting cousins outside the hera building. As the two conversed three separated teenagers coincidentally, spotted Bella and the still unfamiliar boy with her. The female twin scoffed at the sight annoyed, feeling her brother uncomfortable, they went to the other entrance of their family owned building.

Seok Kyung started mumbling things, about the girl she once called friend, bad. To the audacity of the blonde girl showing up suddenly after being lost in contact for months. Sighing at his sister Seok Hoon turns to his twin stopping right beside their ride.

"Seok Kyung.. Just stop ok?" Seok Hoon coldly said, his expression couldn't be read.

"But Oppa-"

"Just Stop! OK!, what your saying behind Bella isn't really helping.." The black haired boy frustratedly said entering the car without another word to his sibling.

Seok Kyung gritted her jaw, frustrated and angry about their current situation, of why her brother have to be like that ever since Bella disappeared and appearing yesterday with a child. Ever been so distant for the past two months, having already a headache she entered the car slamming the door closed as they drove off.

The ride to the school went peacefully for the Haverfords. Christine then stepped out of the vehicle about to open the door when Harry have done it first before her, the butler blinks before collecting up herself, never been that interrupted from her job before, but nonetheless she held a small smile observing the two close cousins exit the car.

"Sorry Christine.. But from now on let me handle the door openings.. This girl right here is really lazy.." Harry states mumbling the last part.

Bella scoffs at the joke slapping his arm annoyed.

"Of course Sir." Christine quickly responded stifling her chuckle.

"Excuse me, I'm not that all lazy, and it isn't my fault for being already used to this!" Bella complains loudly, gaining the attention of the passing fellow students.

Harry laughed, slinging his arms around Bella, separating from Christine with Bella speaking her last words for her.

" Bye Christine, I'll see you later, "Bella bids, with a smile turning her head on her direction and going straight inside the familiar school.

Entering the halls of CheongA high Bella, and Harry got stares from the majority of the students, before they started gossiping at the boy beside Bella. Sighing Bella ignored the crowed while Harry simply looked really annoyed.

"Are we like some shiny gold of bars here, cause this people really don't stop gossiping." Harry asks annoyed.

"No no, we're just new that's all.. Come on, we need you to go at the office to get your schedule and locker keys." Bella said ushering them both out of the suffocating crowd.

Arriving in front of the office room, Bella went a head opening the door, slightly widening her eyes of how different the room was then than now. Shaking up her slight faze she clears up her throat looking around the room, spotting the new Principal, that she didn't know about.

"Ms. Shim?"

◦To be Continued◦