☁︎Chapter ③②☁︎

◦Third Person POV◦

"Well if it isn't Selina.." Theodore uttered out frustrated at the woman.

"Awe not happy to see me aren't you.. Well good luck with that I'll probably stay here for as long as my sister here.." Selina mocked walking up to her sister.

Bella looked shocked, not believing of what she is seeing in front of her. She turned to look at her Mother who looked down interlocking both of their hands as Stella sighs.

"Selina..." Stella muttered out looking straight at her twin.

"Stella.." Selina smirked out before flopping down at the couch across them.

"What are you doing here? And how did you find us?" Theodore sternly asked walking behind his family.

"Ohh well, just got some bad news of course thought I should come to tell you all.. And for finding you I tracked you all obviously, kinda searched the whole school of this town, not really thinking it would work since I assumed you two home schooled my little niece.." Selina said staring at Bella who's eyes were on her.

"Your the one who fucking fired the bullet?! God Selina! What if someone got shot, especially my daughter!" Stella yelled disappointedly to her sister, Selina shot her hands up and speaking.

"Hey, I didn't aim for the people, it's just like.. You know an alarm looking for the most protected student there, and I finally found you all.." Selina reasons making the two parents sigh once again.

"You should have think through this! You really are sometimes so reckless Selina..." Stella sighs before looking at her daughter.

"Bella my sweetheart, this is your Auntie... Selina.." Stella says whilst her daughter just stared at the woman in front of them.

Jenny just sat there with Bella watching the adults arguing, curiously looking at the now discovered Auntie of Bella. Selina stood up with a smile walking to her niece before forcing Bella to stand up and hugging her lovingly.

"Finally! You look so much like me and your mother look at that!" Selina excitedly says examining Bella's beautiful features.

Bella was still silent not knowing what to say at the new information she just heard. Stella, Theodore and Jenny just watch the two interact the two parents face was forming a small smile before was interrupted by some loud group of people.

A brunette man walked inside along with two kids one teenager, and two more adults walked inside their footsteps heavy. A little boy skipped happily to Selina who looked down before picking up the little boy placing him to her hips.

"Ahh my little Leo!" Selina says connecting her forehead to the little curly haired Leo who was giggling.

Bella looked at the little boy shocked, and turning around to see a big group of people. Theodore, Stella and Jenny were shocked of the group who got inside. The tall brunette man opened his arms with a smile.

"Cousin!" the man says to Theodore who looked frozen as ever.

"Lucifer..."Theodore muttered out surprised.

"Alexander, And Gabrielle?" Stella continues recognising both of her cousin in law.

Bella got out of her state of shock looking at all of the unknown people around her.

"Ok? Who are you all? And why did I only know this now? I have an Auntie, and an Uncle I think, two more people whom I don't know, and a little boy and girl, with some unknown teenage boy!" Bella bursted, as her head starts spinning before passing out.