||𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟒𝟑

◦Third Person POV◦

Finally a month passed by for the Haverfords who are now headed back to Seoul South Korea, the new opened Olympe Hotels had been successful for them, as many were booking or either purchasing penthouse floors for people to live or take vacation, especially some celebrities who now been in touch with the Haverfords.

"Where would we be heading right after landing?" Harry asks the adults removing his head set.

"Well, you, your siblings and Bella would be first heading back at Hera, to rest there for a day.. Flying out in the middle of the night and landing in the afternoon can be very exhausting.. While us we'll be handing our usual work" Sighed Theodore rubbing his eyes as he drops the tablet on his hands, containing the paper works down at the glass table.

"And Bella dear, Madame Abbruzzese called me a week ago, along with Madame Le Cláire inviting you at their theatrical performance this upcoming second week." Stella informed her daughter with a smile.

"Really.. A recital... That's awesome"the blonde girl beamed.

"you know what's more awesome than that?" Gabrielle lazily mutters.

"what?" asked Harry.

"Sleep.." The aunt mumbles snuggling at the head pillows closing her eyes.

"No, Gabrielle, you could've done that earlier. We'll be landing in what, ten minutes."Alexander stated the obvious fact just in time the pilot of the plane opens up his mic.

"please fasten up your seat belts and, things we will be landing in approximately two minutes"

Groaning at the statement, Gabrielle removes the head pillow throwing it right across the chair in front of her. Her almost red eyes and eyebags visible.

"fucking hell, I couldn't even rest" Gabrielle grumbles, as Lucifer hissed at the word.

"Language, my kids are here.. If you had just listen to us, to stop hacking the Mexican mafia clan's cargo boat's, you could've had your rest."

"and there goes the language freak" The short haired woman mumbles putting some eye drop on her gray eyes to keep from getting even more dryer.

Bella pursed her lips along with a small nod, already used to the chaotic family's little quarrels. The white haired girl who was in deep thought flinched as the plane bounced indicating that they have already landed.

The whole family left the plane luggages and bags were being carried down by their helpers. The Haverfords then went to their private entrance, to exit the busy airport. Bella was walking beside Harry, conversing with each other about random stuffs.

"so I guess you'll be attending some class recitals this whole two weeks." Harry asks as they halted by their parents.

"You four can go first, as I've said earlier.. Christine is already there waiting out side the building entrance.." Theodore informed before kissing the top of his daughter's head.

Stella soon followed the gesture, along with the other two parents to their kids.

"Alright.. Drive safe and please don't over work yourselves, Mama Papa.." Bella nods, as she embraced both of her parents.

The four cousins bid farewell to the other adults, before hopping inside the given separate car to them. Slamming the door closed Sidra and Mattheo snuggled up close to the blonde girl closing their eyes to sleep. Bella chuckles, turning her head to Harry.

"I guess I do.. Preparing for this concert for two weeks is going to be tough, though I'll be quite alright.. I'll message Madame Abbruzzese later for the meeting of course.." Bella answered the previous question earlier.