☁︎Chapter ①③☁︎

◦Bella POV◦

It's already 6 pm and I have been waiting for Ro Na's text patiently sitting on the living room watching some series in Netflix. I already bathed after I arrived here and changing into some of my pajamas. The incident earlier between me, and Christine is fixed as she promised to not tell every move I've been doing especially with my friends, she also agreed that Me, Ro Na have a sleepover and I was hoping Jenny too could join.

Christine along with my three maids , is now setting up my room and the kitchen for snacks and make my room look more comfortable, not that it already isn't.

"gosh, why is Mike tell that big fat lie again to El.. " I mumbled watching it closely as they are in the mall. I took a scoop of my salted caramel ice cream.

I watched the episode for a few minutes before hearing my phone dinged. Pausing the episode I picked up my phone the spoon still at my mouth. When I saw Ro Na's message I imidiately stood leaving the TV and ice cream grabbing my matching robe from my room.

Swiping the card, the elevator door open I rushed in pressing floor 45, excited for our fist sleep over.
Arriving at Ro Na's floor I saw her with her Mom outside, Ro Na looking clean with her new set of clothes, as I walk up to them bowing respectly at Ms.Ohh

"Good evening Auntie, Ro Na-sii" I greeted both of them as they greet back.

"I'll get going now Mom," Ro Na says to her mother who rubs her shoulder gently.

"You two have fun ok? " Ms. Ohh says, as both of us nodded

Ms. Ohh went back inside, locking my arms with Ro Na who smiled as we walk to the elevator, before I stopped wanting to ask what happened at the conference room.

"Hey, what happened earlier?" I asked looking at her.

"Oh yeah about that, Jenny admitted that she was being bullied, and.. Our incident earlier.. Joo Seok Kyung will also be suspended, for the meantime.." I nodded at her answer before getting into the idea of inviting Jenny with us.

"Ro Na-sii where does Jenny live? Let's invite her." I said as she nodded at my idea we both smiled as she lead me to Jenny's house.

"Ohh so you guys are neighbors.. Cool" I mumbled quietly, RoNa rings the doorbell, as it opened seconds later revealing Jenny

"Ohh Ro Na, Bella?" Jenny muttered, I smiled at her softly.

"Hey Jenny I, we were just wondering if you want to join our sleepover at my house?" I asked, Jenny looking at the both of us looking like she don't know what to say making me chuckle a bit.

"Say, are you in? We are open to have another friend" Ro Na spoke as I nodded with agreement.

"I-I don't know.... My Mom... And Bella, we just met, Ro Na I-I think, ah aren't you still mad at me?" Jenny uttered out, I grabbed her hands gently rubbing it

"Hey, we can get to know each other, and you know be friends, and Ro Na-sii?"

"I'm not mad at you, you said the truth out, and I'm happy that the bullying will stop." Ro Na says with a smile

Jenny looked at the both of us in tears but with a smile, nodding.

"Yeah sure I'll join you guys. Are you two really ok about it?" Jenny asks making me chuckle

"Of course why would we invite you if we're not ok with it plus your our friend now right?" I said making her smile.

"I'll just get my Mom-" When she was about to say it her Mom suddenly appeared, me and Ro Na bowed at Jenny's mom in respect before looking back up.