Chapter Thirty

⚠️ Warning!!! Smut ⚠️ You don't need to read this chapter, just know they do 'the nasty' and it will affect them in the future!!

After JJ had dropped off Pope and Kiara, he turns to Everleigh and looks at her.

"Hi." Everleigh whispers smiling.

He smiles back at her, "Hey."

The boat bobs in the water as the two look at one another.

"You're beautiful." He says, tucking hair behind her ear.

"Thank you." She smiles, softly touching his face.

She leans in, kissing him deeply, letting her hands find their way up his body, then to his neck. He hums into the kiss, rubbing his hands all over her body, from her thighs, to her hips, to her shoulders.

He moves down from her lips, kissing and sucking on her neck. She lets soft moans escape her lips, pulling him in closer.

He backs away from her neck, opening his eyes and looking at the girl. "Are you sure, princess?" He asks in a soft but serious tone.

She nods silently.

He shakes his head no, "I want you tell me. Are you sure?" He asks again.

"Yes." She whispers.

He smirks running a hand beneath her shirt, moving his hand up her back. Goosebumps appear on her skin, and she rests her head on his shoulder, then kissing his neck, leaving marks of her own.

He carefully removes her top, smiling when all that remains on her is a bikini and denim shorts.

He begins to suck on her chest, leaving marks tracing down her body.

"Geez, JJ." She smiles.

He pulls his mouth from her body, "I'm just letting people know that you're mine. And only mine."

Everleigh nods, removing his shirt for him, tracing his abs with her fingers.

He moves his hand under her bikini top, gently grabbing her breast, giving it a squeeze. He moves his other hand down, removing her shorts.

He cups her, running his hand overtop of the bikini.

"Are you always this wet for me princess?" He mumbles to her.

She remains silent.

He smirks, "Now lets just see how long you can stay silent." He moves the fabric, gently touching her clit, softly rubbing it.

She shifts, moaning softly as he touches her.

"Now answer my question, Everleigh Rose Maybank." He orders her, his voice low and raspy.

"JJ, please." She begs.

"I don't believe that's the answer to my question... is it princess?" He asks her chuckling. He had full control over her and he knew it.

She shakes her head.

"Answer me." He growls, moving his fingers closer to her opening.

"N-no." She stutters, shifting her hips towards JJ.

He moves his fingers closer, making small circle motions. "Then what is the answer?"

"Y-yes." She croaks.

"Good girl." He smirks, inserting his finger into her opening, making her moan. He moves them in and out of her, causing her to shake in pleasure.

He puts another finger inside of her, touching her G-spot, making her moan louder.

"Do you want more?" He asks her, admiring her body.

"Yes please, JJ, please." She pleas, wanting him to take over her.

He removes his pants, revealing his dick, pushing the tip of it against her opening, moving it up and down her clit and opening.

"And you are 100 percent sure, right?" He asks again, wanting her to be as comfortable as possible.

"Yes, JJ please." She begs again.

With that, he pushes himself inside of her, making slow thrusting movements. She moans a little louder than before, and he places both hands on her thighs, grabbing them.

"Fuck JJ." She moans.

He smiles, "Watch your language Everleigh." He thrusts quicker, making her moan louder. "Now since you lost that bet, don't you think you should be punished?" He asks.

She nods, making him move faster.

"What is it with you and not using your words?" He asks, thrusting harder.

Everleigh moans not able to speak. Her legs were shaking and her hands were gripping anything they could find.

"JJ, I'm gonna... I'm..." Everleigh tries to speak.

"Not until I say." He tells her thrusting as hard as he can, making Everleigh scream. He covers her mouth, not wanting anyone to hear.

He thrusts for a couple more seconds, before he tells her to release onto him. And she does exactly as he says.

When JJ pulls out, he immediately kisses her softly. "Are you alright?"

Everleigh's legs shake uncontrollably, and she nods.

JJ helps her to stand up, and put her clothes back on. They both lay on the front of the boat, Everleigh laying on his chest, and JJ holding her tightly.

"I love you." Everleigh whispers to him, tired.

"I love you too princess." He whispers back, allowing the girl to fall asleep, resting on him.

It only takes her a few minutes to fall asleep. And when he notices her sleeping, he looks down at the girls face, peaceful and happy.

He sighs, and looks down at his hand, in disbelief at what he just did to the girl, and what he had just done to her. Yes, he asked her multiple times if she was ready, and yes, she answered yes each time. But he felt awful, and he felt that he had hurt her.

He looked back at her chest, watching it rise and fall. He made caught himself doing it all throughout the night. Making sure she was breathing. Why? He didn't know, he just wanted to make sure.