"The Quileutes have been a small tribe from the beginning, but we have always had magic in our blood. We were great spirit warriors, shape shifters that transformed into the powerful wolf. This enabled us to scare off our enemies and protect our tribe. One day, our warriors came across a creature. It looked like a man, but it was hard like stone and cold as ice. Our warriors' sharp teeth finally tore it apart, but only fire would completely destroy it.

"They lived in fear that the cold man was not alone. And they were right. She took her vengeance out on the village. Our elder chief, Taha Aki, was the only spirit warrior left to save the tribe after his son was killed. Taha Aki's third wife could see that he would lose. The third wife was no magical being, no special power, but one... courage.

"The third wife's sacrifice distracted the cold woman long enough for Taha Aki to destroy her. She saved the tribe. Over time, our enemies have disappeared. But one remains, the cold ones." Everyone looks at Bella as she looks down. "Our magic awakens when they are near, and we sense it now. We feel the threat in our blood. Something terrible is coming, and we must all be ready, all of us," Billy finishes looking all of us in the eyes.

He's a really good story teller. After a while everyone starts whispering and Jake turns to Embry, who he is sitting next to and tells him something that gets the whole pack's attention. He gets up and starts walking towards me, oh shit he's going to tell me isn't he. "Will you come with me for a minute," I nod and give Leah a panicked look on my way to leave with him.

"So what do you need?" I ask him, even though I already know the answer. This either is both of us agree it means nothing or one of us getting mad.

"Umm, so I'm pretty sure you already know what an imprint is, correct?" He asks. I nod again. "That day that you asked if I had one, I lied. I do."

I fake curiosity and turn my head. "Really, who is it? How bad could it be that you would lie about it?"

"It's you," He confesses. My face doesn't change and his changes to one of realization. "You already knew." I nod, this makes him angry. "How come you never told me?"

"Why did it take you until now to tell me?" He doesn't answer and just looks down. "Because you wanted to see if you had a chance with Bella. I didn't tell you because I would always come second to her. The only reason you're telling me now is that you're starting to realize she'll never be with you. Plus, even if I didn't come second I don't love you and never will."

He just glares at me angrily. "Yes, so I love Bella. You are still my imprint and I need to protect you. I don't want you to fight in whatever battle is coming, I can't lose you."

I scoff, "Well too bad. I'm fighting and you can't stop me, no matter what special spirit connection we may have. I don't love you and you don't love me."

"No, but I could. One day, if Bella and I really aren't meant to be together we will, you are supposed to be mine," he tries to reason. What kind of drugs is this kid on, how many times do I have to say this.

"I'm not yours. I have my own boyfriend, my own life," I tell him.

"Boyfriend," he growls out.

"Yeah, boyfriend, who I actually love. I don't love you, I could never love you, and we will never work out." He steps dangerously close to me.

"No, this isn't fair, you are MY IMPRINT!"

"YOU CHOSE SOMEONE ELSE!" I guess they heard the yelling because Sam and Leah came rushing over, the pack not too far back. I push him back several times. "I'M NOT YOURS TO HAVE I NEVER WAS, AND NEVER WILL BE!" He grabs my waist, making me grab his arm and twist it.

"AHH!" He yells out in pain. "WHAT THE HELL?"

"You don't get to touch me," I tell him calmly.

"JACOB!" Sam calls, we both turn to him. "Go home, you've done enough." He grumbles, angrily and stomps off, taking himself and Bella home.

Leah comes up, asking if I was okay. I tell her yes and she takes my arm dragging me back to the campfire. "So now that they're gone, can you tell us a cool demi-god story?" Seth asks excitedly.

I laugh "Sure," I think of a story to tell before I find a good one. "Have you guys ever heard of the Lightning thief?" I ask. Seth shakes his head looking even more excited.

Paul and Quill scoff. "You can't steal lightning." They laugh.

"You can't, but a demi-god can," I smirk. "Now do you want to hear the story or not." They nod and shut up. I look to Billy to see if I can tell the story and he nods, looking interested.

(WARNING spoilers for anyone who hasn't read Percy Jackson and the lightning thief. If you would like to skip all spoilers I suggest just skipping to the next chapter)

"Percy was a troubled kid; he had ADHD and dyslexia. He was always being expelled and never had a good reputation with teachers. When he was in sixth grade he met this kid named Grover who was his best friend. It was the end of the year and everything seemed to be going good, only problem was that weird things started to happen. On a field trip his pre-algebra teacher attacked him and transformed into a monster called a kindly one. His teacher gave him a pen which turned into a sword that he killed her with. The next day no one remembered her. He was expelled and went home to his mother on the last day of the year. Like every year she took him on a trip to the beach to get away from his abusive step-father.

"While they were there they were attacked by the minotaur. His mother took him and his friend Grover, who was actually a satyr sent to protect him, to Camp half-blood. The minotaur followed them and took his mother to the underworld and made him think that she was dead. He slayed the minotaur, but couldn't save his mother. He passed out and when he woke up a girl named Annabeth showed him around Camp half-blood revealing that he was really half- human half-god, otherwise known as a demi-god." (And that's all I shall be spoiling for Percy Jackson. If you haven't read the series I suggest reading it.)

"You're kidding, so his friend Luke was the evil guy from the very beginning!" Paul says, throwing his hands in the air.

"Wait that can't be it," Seth says. "What about the great prophecy, and do him and Annabeth get together?"

"Yeah, and what about that girl, Thalia?" Quil asks.

"All of that is another story for a different day," I tell them. "There is so much more I could tell you. Like the one with the golden fleece, the Titan's curse, the Labyrinth. For today though, I think we should leave it there."

Everyone starts packing up their stuff and heading home. Leah takes me and Kim home. On the way home I told her more stories. I've been telling her a lot of them. None of the personal details though. I've been telling her so that when I leave if she wants she can tell them to the pack then. 

________________________________________________________________________________

As I said these ones are a little short and I'm sorry for that, but the end of Eclipse is nearing.  I have already finished writing it. I'm just currently revising it. I don't own twilight or Percy Jackson.

Have a lovely day! Signing off until next time...