FINISHED READING THE BOOK @ 11:57
~Nick :)

Sherlyn rolled her eyes.

How can I believe you? You could be lying.
~Sherlyn

You can ask me questions, and I can answer.
~Smart Nick.

Fine, I believe you.
~Sherlyn

Saturday lunch at Mexican place.
~Nick

Sherlyn can imagine Nick beaming over his victory. She continued reading the book, when her phone chimed again.

"What now?" Sherlyn said as she turned on her phone.

Come out. ~Ardeth.

Sherlyn stared at the two words Ardeth sent her.

Now.

Another message popped making Sherlyn furious.

"How dare he to ignore me all the day and now order me to come out." Sherlyn muttered as she tiptoed towards the window and peeked out standing behind the curtains.

She saw Ardeth's car parked under the light pole across her house.

No.

Sherlyn hit the send button and watched out of the window. She could see the silhouette of him sitting in the car.

Either you are coming out or I am coming in.

"How dare he to threaten me." Sherlyn fumed.

"Get lost!" She replied back, and waited for him to leave, but Ardeth got down the car, and began to jog across the road towards her home, shocking Sherlyn.

               What are you doing? GO AWAY.

I told you.

You are watching me :)

                        Leave! My father's home.

I don't care.

Sherlyn watched in horror as Ardeth neared the fencing with determination.

                            STOP!!! I am coming out.

That's like a good girl ;)

Don't make me wait.

Sherlyn cursed Ardeth as she searched for her slippers under the bed, while pulling her hair into a messy bun. Holding her slippers in her hand, she tiptoed out of her house, trying not to make a noise.

"Are you mad?" Sherlyn hissed at Ardeth as she pulled him behind his car. "How dare you to threa..."

Ardeth kissed Sherlyn silencing her, Sherlyn sighed, as Ardeth pressed her back against the cold metal of his car.

"You talk a lot." Ardeth said as he broke the brief kiss.

"Why did you kiss me?" Sherlyn asked getting furious on him, and herself, for allowing him to kiss her.

"Because I like it..." Ardeth replied.

"You can't kiss me just because you like it." Sherlyn hissed.

"I kissed you because I like it and you like it too, don't you?" Ardeth asked looking into Sherlyn's eyes, daring her to lie. "Don't you?" He asked in a calm tone.

Sherlyn nodded as she felt her cheeks heat up.

"Words, Chèrie." Ardeth said as he placed his hands on either side of Sherlyn, who was leaning against his car, caging her.

"Yes." Sherlyn blushed.

"Can I kiss you?" Ardeth asked as he pushed a stray hair away from Sherlyn's face.

"You already did." Sherlyn reminded him, making him let out a deep sigh.

"Can I kiss you now, with your permission?" Ardeth rephrased his earlier words.

Sherlyn nodded, "Yes."

Ardeth's lips lifted up at the corners as he dipped his head towards Sherlyn's lips, which met his lips halfway.

Sherlyn held the lapels of Ardeth's leather coat , as she sagged against him, his tongue explored her mouth, there was passion, and lust in that kiss, and there was also something else that Sherlyn couldn't figure out. His cold hands wrapped around her waist like metal bands as he pressed her against his body, his one palm placed behind her neck, while the other rested on her waist.

"What does this kiss make us?" Sherlyn gasped after they broke the kiss.

"Kiss buddies."

"Seriously! Kiss buddies!! Is that even a word?" Amelia exclaimed making Sherlyn move away her phone away from her precious ears.

"I don't know." Sherlyn answered.

"What are you doing today?" Amelia enquired.

"For now I am flipping Pancakes, in my kitchen." Sherlyn answered as she flipped the Pancakes. "I don't have any plans today, what about you?"

"I don't have any plans either, Kevin is out of town."

"Let's have a girl's day out." Sherlyn said.

"Sounds like a plan."

"I can invite Marcie, my cousin you met last week, if it is okay with you."

"The more the merrier." Amelia said.

"Okay, I call Marcie and see whether she is having any plans."

"Okay." Amelia said.

"Hello Marcie."

"Hey Cuz, this is Keith." Marcie's elder brother answered the call.

"Hey Keith, where's Marcie?"

"Marcie is in the restroom, she is having a diarrhoea, a very nasty one." Keith answered.

"Yes, our home is smelly, smelly..." The twins chorused in the background.

"I am going to kick you guys in your stomach that your bowels will practice the vowels." Marcie screamed like a banshee, as the boys broke out into fits of laughter.

"Hello Sherry, sorry for the earlier. The boys were messing with me." Marcie apologized.

"It's okay, are you having any plans today? Amy and I are planning for a girl's day out, so thought to check whether you want to join us."

"Yeah, count me in. I don't have any plans." Marcie answered, "Johan is busy with his Soccer practice and I am getting mad staying around these boys."

"Great then, I will message you the time and place."

"Oh god... How much I missed hanging out with girls." Marcie moaned as the masseuse, worked her magic on her feet. "Boys can go to hell."

Amelia and Sherlyn giggled, leaning in the chairs with facials on their face.

"Seriously, I am fed up with boys all around me, in home the twins and Keith, and at college, Johan, the big baby." Marcie complained.

"But they love you..." Amelia and Sherlyn sang.

"Love." Marcie scoffed, "This morning my brothers squirted Mustard on my pants, and ran around the house yelling "Marcie did poo poo in her pants". She huffed.

"What about Johan?" Sherlyn questioned.

"He always pulls me to the Soccer court and makes me watch the matches, he gifted me a Soccer Jersey for Valentine's day." Marcie cried. "I strictly told to the guys that no one should call me till 6PM, as I want to spend time with you girls."

"Aww.. that's so sweet of you." Amelia said, as she was getting her nails done.

"Glad to know that, enjoy your massage and we can go for shopping and plan for more." Sherlyn smiled.

"We should do this more often." Marcie agreed.