"It was you who was hiding things from me, I thought we are best friends!" Nicholas argued.

"Nothing is going between us." Sherlyn furrowed her brows, "It was my mistake that I advised him to attend the classes and he made a habit of annoying me in the classroom from past ten days."

"Ardeth is attending the classes! Wow, that's a news now." Nicholas said in surprise.

"You were the one who was spoiling him rotten." Sherlyn reprimanded, "He is also doing his own assignments now."

"Wow..."

"I am fucked now." Johan said as he slapped his head.

"Johan, there should be some solution." Marcie said as she ran behind him.

Sherlyn and Nicholas looked at eachother, before they ran towards Marcie and Johan.

"Marcie, what happened?" Sherlyn gasped.

"Why does Johan looks so pissed?" Nicholas inquired as he watched Johan kick his car as he marched to and fro in the parking lot.

"His team has an important Soccer match next week. And when he thought everything is set, and confident about the victory, a drug scandal surfaced in the team, someone was peddling the drugs, because of which the future of the team participating in the tournament is in question." Marcie cried.

Sherlyn knew that Johan was the skipper of college Soccer team in which Ardeth played. But the drug scandal came to her as a shock.

"Who's the drug peddler?" Nicholas asked.

"Ardeth Sky." Marcie said shocking both Sherlyn and Nicholas. "Professor Ashford found Marijuana in Ardeth's bag, and he was called into the Principal's room." She informed before she ran behind Johan.

"This is not true!" Sherlyn and Nicholas said at the same time.

"I know Ardeth he can never be into the drugs." Nicholas said as he held his head in his hands.

"May be someone's framing him." Sherlyn said as she walked to an fro in the parking lot.

"They are going to suspend him. And his Soccer career, that he build shedding his blood and sweat for years, is gonna get ruined." Nicholas cried. "He will loose his scholarship too."

"Come with me." Sherlyn said as she ran inside the college.

"Sherry, where are you going?" Nicholas asked as he ran with Sherlyn.

"Professor Luciana." Sherlyn shouted as she ran towards Luciana Philips in the corridor.

"Ms. Priestly?" Professor Luciana asked in confusion. "What's the matter?"

"Professor Luciana, it's about Ardeth Sky, he is being accused for something he didn't do!" Sherlyn said to the Professor Luciana, the disciplinary committee head of the college.

"Ms. Priestly, I am sorry but all the evidences are against Mr.Sky, Professor Ashford found two packets of Marijuana in his bag." Professor Luciana explained.

"No!" Sherlyn said as she slapped her forehead feeling frustrated.

"I can understand your frustration, but I am sorry I can't help." Professor Luciana said as she walked towards the Principal's office.

"Sherry, calm down." Nicholas said placing his hand on Sherlyn's shoulder.

"Wait..." Sherlyn said as she ran towards Principal's office.

"Mr. Sky, we found two packets of Marijuana in the possession of your brother, Ardeth Sky. We don't entertain this in our college." The principal said to Tristan Sky.