Cheng Jun: "Sounds pretty good..."

Ruan Chiu Chiu responded with a death gaze.

...

Cheng Jun was as quiet as a chicken after a hammer.

There is no dumpling for breakfast. Recently, I have gradually become accustomed to a healthy diet. There are only a variety of healthy ingredients in the refrigerator, and the meat should be replaced with chicken and fish, which are not easy to gain weight, and a small amount of beef. Ruan Juju is very satisfied with their diet.

What should I eat in the morning? Of course, I have to eat something nutritious.

Whole wheat bread plus a purple sweet potato and milk oatmeal form the best nutritious breakfast.

Cheng Jun took a few bites of wholemeal bread that was not tasteful to him, and sighed long. Ruan Chiu-chuo sat on the opposite side of the dining table eating small tomatoes, one by one, very happily adapting to such a healthy life. She supervised the whole process: "After all, no leftovers are allowed."

Cheng Jun was full of sorrow.

Cheng Jun no longer mentions Cheng's father, and Ruan Chiu-cho does not ask too much. Since the person concerned doesn't care, she is not a daughter-in-law's daughter-in-law, so she can be a good wife.

The two sat in the car, each with its own thoughts.

"Ding Ding Dong Dong..."

The ringtone of Ruan's phone rang again. She picked up the phone, and it showed a strange number, which was Qu Wei. I guess I waited for a long time, didn't wait for the news, and was anxious. Ruan Jiaozhuo glanced at Cheng Jun. Cheng Jun, who was sitting next to him, moved faster than her. He picked up Ruan Jiaochu's cell phone and hung up the phone to shut down the phone.

Ruan Chiu Chiu looked stunned.

Cheng Jun returned the phone to her, and said, "Don't worry about it. I'll turn it on again later."

"Oh... OK."

Ruan Chiu Chiu took back the phone, and the quiet atmosphere was restored in the car.

She glanced at Cheng Jun surreptitiously. Cheng Jun was looking at the scenery outside the window, with her elbow resting on the edge of the car window in a trance. Today, he is more silent than usual. Probably, Cheng Jun is also a little sad.

It's hard for him to act as if nothing had happened all morning.

Ruan Jiujiu's heart softened, and she pressed her lips tightly, just when she wanted to say something.

Cheng Jun looked out the window, his eyelids drooping, his eyelashes long and thick. His lips were light, and he sighed softly: "Whole wheat bread is really unpalatable."

Ruan Chiu, who stretched out half his hand: "..."

She Ruan Chiu Chiu is really crazy to believe that Cheng Jun is serious!

When I entered the company, I happened to bump into Tu Nan surrounding the secretary like a pug. There was something he said giving the little secretary a chance, women chasing men's gauze and other silly things. Ruan Chiu Chiu could not laugh or cry, pretending not to see, silently returned to his office.

Turn on the computer and stare at the sketch.

Although Qu Wei is stupid, she is also a scheming woman. Ruan Chiu-cho really doesn't want her to make noise under other names.

The sketches were smeared and painted, but they still failed to take shape. Ruan Chuchuu sat in a daze in a chair. It seems that since she came into this world, Cheng Jun has never mentioned anything about her mother. Apart from this house, there are also a few words from Qu Wei. Ruan Chiu-chuo suddenly realized that she did not know much about Cheng Jun's past.