{Seventy}

"Wake up sleepy head." Draco's course morning voice echoed through my ears.

"No." I grunted and tucked myself further into him, our bare skin now pressed together.

His chest rose and fell quickly as he laughed at my response, we had fallen asleep all afternoon and through to the next morning. It warmed my heart as he held onto my waist tighter and kissed the top of my head, he always had a way of making me feel special, unique, loved. When ever he would give me the smallest compliment or the smallest wink, I felt like a fucking goddess, the way he allowed his eyes to rake over my body as if I were some rare gem made my heart swell to it's full capacity.

"Come on love, it's 10am already, we should eat." He rubbed soothing and calming shapes on my back.

"Fine." I grunted as I got up from the bed and placed one of Draco's white button-ups over my underwear, as well as one of my holsters with a dagger in it, you never know when you might need it. "I'm amazed you're hungry, you had plenty to eat yesterday" I smirked with a wink.

I shot out of the room instantly as his eyes narrowed while he cocked a playful brow, I began to run down the stairs in a playful attempt to get away from him before he could get in another word.

"You're gonna pay for that one Deer." I heard him as he ran down the stairs behind me.

I had gotten to the kitchen and grabbed a knife from the counter, as he jumped from the final step, I threw the blade directly at him, only a few centimetres off so it hit the wall next to him. He looked at the knife with his eyes wide, I took the opportunity to pick up another knife, and while he had his back turned, I held his arms behind him while pressing the sharp metal against his neck.

"I'm gonna pay for what exactly...?" I whispered lowly into his ear.

"Merlin you two, calm down with the kinky shit." George spoke from the couch.

I turned both Draco and I to be facing them, the blade still pressed gently to the skin on his neck. I rested my chin on top of his shoulder, having to stand on my tippy toes, and smirked at the group before us. Molly and Arthur had left yesterday for wedding prep, so it was just us at the burrow for a week or two. Everyone in the burrow was awake and staring at Draco and I while I continued to hold him in his compromised position.

I placed a tentative kiss on Draco's cheek before slowly taking the knife away and releasing his arms.

"Morning." I smiled to the group as if nothing had happened.

Ginny and Hermione were sat on one of the couches, completely gawking at what just happened. Their jaws were dropped as their eyes flicked between Draco and I.

"Careful, you wouldn't want to catch any flies now, would you?" I giggled while Draco placed a kiss on my temple before putting the kettle on for some tea.

Everyone's mouths closed, their eyes saddened as they all simultaneously looked towards the floor.

"What?" I asked, now suddenly thinking I had done something wrong.

"We haven't heard that in over a year." Harry whispered.

Oh shit.

I had triggered something for them all, the memories of being told that I was dead, the weeks and months after the news, I couldn't help but think of how hard it must've been for them. Draco wondered over to the free couch and placed two mugs on the coffee table, signalling for me to go and sit next to him. I walked over, noticing the slight smiles that had now filled the room, I could only hope that they were all thinking about how I was back, how I was with them, how I never really left in the first place.