{Forty-two}

"Professor!" I heard Malfoy shout back into the class.

My hands were gripped tightly over my ears, blocking everything out. My knees were tucked tightly into my chest, my chest which wouldn't stop heaving, wouldn't stop hurting. 

"Fawn..." I recognised my father's voice.

He gently touched my shoulder, I flinched badly. So bad I might as well have jumped. 

I heard his voice.

Not my fathers.

Williams.

"Just stay still."

"Don't be a brat."

"Stupefy!"

I gasped as his voice grew louder and louder. Tears fell down my hot cheeks, my eyes were almost definitely a blood red, I couldn't control it. I was able to take a deep breath, allowing quick thoughts to flood through my head. I could feel my skin burning, anyone who touched me would burn too. I stood abruptly and ran to the Slytherin dorms.

I cried, it hurt. The memory of what he did. The burning sensation in my skin. I burst into the bathroom Onyx and I shared. I stepped in the shower, robes and all, I turned the shower on to the coldest setting and sat holding my knees tightly to my chest. My breathing had finally slowed down, the ache in my chest was still there, but not as prominent.

"Fawn? Oh shit. Heyy..." I heard Onyx say as I kicked the shower door open.

"Hi."

"Professor!" She yelled to my dad.

I lifted myself up from where I was sitting and slowly stepped out of the shower. My clothes were soaked, tears were stained down my cheeks. The only good thing about it was that it was over. The panic attack had stopped, my skin didn't burn, but I was drained. My body ached, water dripped from my skin and clothes. I walked out to my bed, taking off my robes before sitting down.

"Fawn..." I heard dad's voice, "Show me." 

I knew what he meant, he was asking for permission to use legilimency to see what I had just experienced. My eyes were focused on the floor, but I nodded slightly. I let any wall or barrier down, allowing him to see the memory, starting from Parkinson up until now. The slightly dizzy feeling overwhelmed me slightly, I wobbled a little before I felt Onyx gently steadying me, not knowing if I'd flinch or not.

I heard my fathers sigh as he finished watching the memory. 

"You should probably go to the hospital wing." He stated.

"No thanks..." I mumbled.

"Alright, PARKINSON!" His voice boomed as he left out dorm.

Pug face was in for it now.

I was excused from the rest of class, I stayed in my dorm, thinking. I decided I should get out and go down to lunch. I finally got changed out of my soaked uniform and wore a clean, dry one. I placed a hoodie over my uniform, dried my robes, let my hair down, and headed into the hall for lunch.

Upon my arrival, I kept my eyes glued to the floor, though I could feel all eyes were on me. Word got out quickly.

"Hey, you alright?" Hermione asked as she wrapped me in a hug, guiding me to sit with them. 

My eyes were stuck to the full plate in front of me. I grabbed an apple instead, the sourness brought me out of my trance and I heard a loud shriek from the Slytherin table.

"It's not fair! I didn't do anything wrong!" Pug face squealed. "It's not my fault she's got issues with that professor." 

My eyes turned red instantly, I found I could never control them when anger arose. My blood boiled, I turned to face wherever she was sitting and threw my half eaten apple directly in her face.