{Sixty-four}

I woke up in darkness. 

I tried to use my magic to conjure some form of light, though there was nothing. I had been completely stripped of my magic, there was nothing I could do. 

How long had I been in there? Hours? Minutes? Days? 

The aching pain in my left leg had subsided slightly, but I had no idea where I was. The room was dark and damp, not a slither of light shone through, not an ounce of kindness showed. Everything was dark so I backed myself into one of the wet corners and prayed to the stars in the sky that this wasn't real.

I prayed to the gods that I would wake up next to Draco, that he had never left, that this never happened. I prayed and wished for hours on end, until I heard the screams and the sounds of iron scratching against itself.

"Get up you filthy blood traitor." A dark and gruff voice called from the darkness.

"Now, now, Dolohov. I am sure the Dark Lord wouldn't want you to speak of his niece like that... would he?" A lighter but still dark voice emitted from the entrance into the dark room.

I was still huddled in the corner, my knees were tucked up tightly to my chest as I tried to calm my breathing. One of the men let out a huff as they walked out of the room, leaving the other one alone with me. A light suddenly appeared from his wand and floated into the middle of the room. Though now that I was able to get a good look at it, it was more of a cellar than anything.

It was still dark, the floors and walls were wet as if there was a constant leak. The walls and floor were made of large black stone, the only thing in this room was the stone walls and floor, as well as the man and me. I could see now that the man had light blonde hair, lighter than light itself actually. From the light that emitted from the ball in the air, his hair reflected it, making me nearly blind. He was a Malfoy for sure.

"Well, hello there." His smirk bled through his words.

He sounded familiar, far too familiar for my liking. His voice sent scared chills down my spine, chills that were there as a warning, a precaution.

"Well? Aren't you going to say hello?" He spoke once again.

I couldn't help the gasp that escaped my lips at the realisation of who this man was.

Not only was he Lucius Malfoy.

He was the man from the playground. 

"P- please don't." I breathed as a tear strolled down my cheek.

The memories of that day flooded through my head, he spoke the same way, he even used the same words, the same tone. Everything about this situation brought me back to the day I lost everything. To the day where no one believed me. The day I lost trust in everyone.

"Come now love, we must be quick. The Dark Lord does not like to wait." He snarled as he grabbed a tight hold on my upper arm and pulled me up.

He held my hands behind my back, holding me still.

"Incarcerous" He whispered lowly into my ear.

I knew what he was doing, he was trying to get under my skin, trying to put me in a place where I wouldn't be able to use my mind. Where I wouldn't be able to block out everything and everyone. He lead me out of the dark room and as soon as the light hit my eyes, I stumbled, the light broke through my eyes harshly, causing me to wince at the sting it had created. 

"Keep up." He hissed, his words sounded like venom as he continued to guide me through the halls.

"Don't touch me you fucking twat." I retorted, earning a slap across the right side of my face.