{Twenty-three}

It felt good to be in the company of my friends, well, they were more like my family now. A week at the burrow had flown by in a flash. We spent most of the days soaking up the sun and had the occasional prank wars, the twins and myself always winning.

"Alright dears, we'll be back in two days. DON'T do anything stupid." Molly half yelled, pointing mainly at the twins.

We all said our goodbyes as she and Arthur went to visit one of their many relatives, leaving us untrustworthy teenagers at the burrow. Alone.

I watched as George stood from the couch, looking at everyone. "Let the drinking... begin." He said in his best Dumbledoor impression. 

We all giggled as we poured ourselves drinks, well, more like they poured themselves a glass and then handed me what was left in the bottle. 

"Okay, do we go with the classic truth or dare? Or shall we play never have I ever?" Hermione beamed, she was always the one who suggested the drinking games.

"The classic." I laughed.

"Okay then Fawn, truth or dare?" Fred started.

"Truth." I continued to giggle while taking a swig from the almost empty bottle.

"Hmm, what would you do if we broke up?" He smirked, though looked a little saddened by his own question.

"Hmm, probably let George hit it." I smirked and gave George a wink to which he returned.

"What?!" Fred asked while laughing, "I don't think you would." He continued.

"It's called truth for a reason Weasley." I stated.

"I mean, why wait for you to break up? I'm all yours." George smirked and I giggled at his response. 

"Ronald, truth or dare?" I asked and I watched his cheeks turn red.

"Dare I guess." 

"I dare you to go have seven minutes in heaven with Hermione." I smirked.

"FAWN!" Mione yelled.

"Hey! Can't pass up a dare." I laughed.

We all watched as they Ron lead Hermione to his room. They spent much longer than seven minutes up there and we had all gotten bored playing. So, we wandered outside for a bit. We stumbled over our own feet due to the amount of alcohol we had consumed. We were completely out and now were sobering up.

Everyone was starving so, we ate the dinner that Molly had kindly prepared for us before she left. We ended up laughing far too much, enabling ourselves from eating properly.

"Whose up for a swim?" Ginny asked.

"A swim?" I asked, rather nervous.

"Yeah, you don't have to. But theres this lake, not too far and its stunning!" She beamed.

"Alright then." I sighed, she had some way of just making me agree.

"Great!" She stood from her seat and grabbed both Hermione and I to go and get ready.

She practically ran with us to her room and started digging around in her draws. 

"Hermione, you wear this. And Fawn...." She trailed off, "Ah ha! You are going to wear this" She smirked as she handed me a hot red bikini.

"What the fuck Ginny?! One, why do you own this? And two, this is way too small!" I yelled.

"One, I can own what I like. And two, you'll manage." She said in a mocking tone before she winked and basically shoved me out of her room to go and change in the bathroom.