{Twenty-one}

I didn't attend any classes in the last week, after what happened I could hardly bring myself to get out of the hospital wing bed. Dad told me that I wouldn't be training home, instead he would just apperate us.

I would only let four people see me, the twins, Hermione and Onyx. Somehow we all got really close, I never thought i'd have a friend in Slytherin, yet here we are. They comforted me between classes, they all made sure I kept eating and tried my best to look after myself.

"Fawn, your trunk has been packed by Miss Granger. We will go home in five minutes." My father announced. I was still sitting in the hospital bed with Fred next to me, giving me all the hugs I needed. 

My eyes were heavy, I spent most of my time sleeping, yet no matter how much sleep I got, I was always so tired. I hadn't smiled since that night, I tried my best not to think about it because otherwise my tears would take over.

"We'll miss you." Fred said as he pulled me in for a hug, a hug that felt just like the ones I got from Cedric

Shit.

I couldn't help the tears that began once again, I saved him a hug, was the only thing that replayed in my mind. I sniffled into his chest, he was warm.

No! 

Stop!

I needed to stop thinking about it.

"Write to me, all off you." I muttered into his chest, those were possibly the most words I had spoken in a long time.

"Fawn, come on." My father said gently.

Fred and George helped me off the bed, I felt so weak. My knees buckled beneath me from the lack of use. I gave them all one last hug before we disappeared with a pop and landed in our living room.

Dad helped me up the stairs into my room while carrying my trunk. I opened the door, looked in and fell to my knees sobbing loud and hard. The memories of Cedric and I in this room came flooding back in an instant.

"Don't do that Ced! I'm trying to read!" I yelled as I threw the pillow back, hitting his face.

"Well i'm here! So you can't be antisocial!" He yelled back.

The whole bed shook as he jumped on it, lying next to me. 

"So, what shall we do today Pierce?" He beamed with a large grin.

"Whatever you want Ced, just let me finish this chapter." I replied with a laugh.

"Ughh, fine!" He groaned before smashing the pillow back into my face.

"I miss him." I croaked as my tears finally subsided and I sat in my fathers arms on the floor of my lifeless bedroom.

☆ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Fred's pov - 

It had been three weeks into the summer holidays, George and I sent letters to Fawn every single day, making sure she was alright. 

"FRED!" I heard mum yell from the kitchen.

"COMING!" I yelled back, making my way down the stairs.

"Mate, Snape sent mum a letter." George said as I sat at the table for breakfast. Mum handed the letter to me so that I could read it.

Molly,

I do hope you are doing well. I am sure your boys have spoken to you about my daughter and the unfortunate circumstances that took place at the end of the school year.