{Twenty-eight}

{WARNING - This chapter contains sexual scenes}

After a long week full of detention, things were starting to lighten up. O.W.L.S will be the death of me though. Umbridge wouldn't teach us anything, all she would do is hand us useless books and tell us to read.

Harry and I decided that we wouldn't tell anyone about what happened during our detentions with the toad. And so, I was back to trying to hide my arms. 

"Hey Fawn." I heard a voice say as I was on my way to the black lake.

"Oh, hey Theo." I replied with a warm smile.

"What are you up to on this fine afternoon?" He asked as he spun around on the spot, gesturing to the clear blue sky above us.

"Just heading to the lake so I can actually read my book." I laughed.

"Why not your common room? Or even the library?" He chuckled, wondering why I chose the lake.

"Common room is too loud, library is too quiet." I replied. 

It was true, the library was almost always dead silent. The common room was filled with students laughing and having a good time. Today, I wasn't having a good time and I needed to get away from the bottle of pills which were still tucked away under my bed.

"Hey, i've been meaning to ask..." He trailed off as we continued to walk.

"What is it Theo? I don't bite you know." 

"What did you do with the pills?" He asked with his focus on the ground in front of him.

"I put them back." I quickly lied.

"Oh, good. Those things can be addictive you know." He chuckled to himself.

I knew they could be addictive, I spent a long time trying to get off those stupid pills. The addiction is hard once it hits, which is why it is taking everything in me to not take them. 

We continued to walk in silence until we reached a spot where we both sat down and I could begin to read my book. I placed my head on the ground underneath me and used the book to block the sun from my eyes. 

"Shakespeare?" Theo asked as he watched me begin to read. 

"Much Ado About Nothing." I smiled.

"Favourite quote?" He asked as he cocked an eyebrow.

"I had rather hear my dog bark at a crow, than a man-"

"Swear he loves me..." He finished for me, "Not a huge fan of the whole romance thing?" 

"I have my moments." I giggled.

"What about love?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"What about it?" I asked, suddenly wondering about why he's asking these questions.

"What do you think about it?" He shrugged.

"Love? Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with trapsLove... is a trap. Love... is a bitch." I quoted from the book while adding some cocky oppinions.

"But you love that Weasley, don't you? I've heard you both tell each other." He wondered as he stared out at the lake.

"That I do." 

"So is it love? Or is it a trap?" He questioned, still not meeting my eyes.

I couldn't answer. I wanted what Fred and I had to be love, not a trap. Fred seemed to be distant recently, although, that could just be me and trying to hide the torturous scars from him. Theo's words caught me, I always thought that love was stupid. That love was something only fools fall for.