{Forty-three}

{WARNING - This chapter contains sexual scenes}

"He was just a dick, like most teachers." I lied.

Before anyone could ask any questions, I stood from the group and walked back to the drinks table. She knew something, she wouldn't stop bringing up the most horrible part of my life. What the fuck did she know? 

"You okay?" Fred asked.

"Uh huh, just had enough of the pug for one day." I sighed as I sipped on my new drink.

"You know, your little dancing stunt wasn't very good."

"You didn't like it?" I smirked.

"Oh no, I liked it. Just wasn't the wisest thing to do in front of so many guys."

"Aww is Freddie Weasley jealous?" 

"I don't get jealous."

"Bullshit." I mumbled into my cup before taking another sip.

"What was that?" He towered over me dominantly.

"Bull. Shit." 

He rolled his eyes, savouring the moment before taking my arm tightly and leading me out of the large room and into a nearby classroom.

"I'm sure you remember this room." He smirked as he locked the door and mumbled the silencing charm.

I was in for it now.

"Oh I remember." I returned the smirk.

This class was the room where Fred Weasley took me after I nearly beat the shit out of Parkinson, this was the classroom where he first touched me. The memories of that day flooded through my head, the way he moved, the way he made me feel. I was already growing wet.

"Good." He said before picking me up and sitting me on a desk nearby.

Our lips connected within an instant, the kiss was full, it was rough, passionate, with a hint of jealousy. He stood in between my legs, I could feel his erection pressing against his trousers. I pulled on his hair, deepening the kiss and pushed my tongue through his lips and into his mouth. He trailed his hands up my dress, caressing my thighs, finding my underwear.

I gasped as he glided his fingers up and down my folds over my underwear. He took his hand away and found the zipper on my dress, he pulled it down agonisingly slowly. I needed him, he was utterly gorgeous, his hot breath tickled my skin and sent chills over my body. He slid the sleeves of my dress down my arms and lifted me slightly to get the dress off me completely. I began to unbutton his shirt, I was eager to feel his skin, to run my hands over his abs, his muscles. 

I couldn't even finish unbuttoning his shirt before he completely pulled it off his body, followed by his pants. I looked down his body as he pulled off his pants, his hard dick had pitched a tent out of his boxers. 

"On your knees." He demanded.

I moved off the desk, only in my strapless bra and underwear. I didn't wait, I just got on my knees as instructed. I pulled down the waistband of his boxers, setting his dick free from it's restraints. I took his length in my hands and pumped slowly, listening to the low grunts which escaped his lips. I kissed his tip which was laced with pre come, teasing him ever so slightly. 

I stopped my hand movements and stuck my tongue out, dragging my tongue along the underneath of his shaft. Without any warning, I wrapped my lips around his length and pushed it deep into my mouth. He let out an unexpected moan at my sudden action, filling me with more confidence. I moved at a steady pace, receiving moans and grunts for my work.