{Thirty-nine}

Let's just say the week went by agonisingly slowly.

I spent most of the week locked away in my new dorm, my pressing and overwhelming thoughts prevented me from doing anything other than think. I missed Fred, I missed George. Being away from them for a whole week was hard. No letters were sent and none were received. I longed for Fred so often, my thoughts were often obstructed by the constant image of him on top of me.

I woke up on the Saturday before school began. It was mid afternoon when I opened my eyes. 

"Get up!" Onyx yelled from the bathroom.

I groaned loudly and buried my head into my pillow, allowing the cool darkness to consume me.

"You've missed breakfast and lunch." I heard Blaise's voice say from the doorway.

"Get. Out." I grumbled.

"No. Get up. We're going out." He beamed as he sat on the end of my bed.

"No. You are going out. I am staying here." I said sternly while I pushed him off the bed and onto the floor.

I soon felt a strong pair of hands grip around my ankles and forcefully drag me out of bed.

"Fucking hell!" I shouted as I fell to the floor. 

"What's happened in here?" Lorenzo's voice echoed through the room.

"This dipshit dragged me out of bed and onto the floor." I yelled.

"Well this dipshit hasn't been out of her dorm all week!" Blaise retaliated.

"Alright, alright. Fawn, get up. We're taking you out." Theo chuckled.

I groaned loudly and shoved the boys out of our dorm before grabbing a shower and brushing my teeth and hair. I dried myself off and put on a pair of jeans a long sleeve black top with my converse. 

"You're gonna need a jumper." Onyx smiled from her bed.

I smiled lightly before grabbing my dark green coat and grabbed my book before heading down to the common room with Onyx to meet the rest of my Slytherin gang. 

Lorenzo, Blaise and Theo sat on the couch while Malfoy stood leaning one arm against the fire place. The boys were mostly wearing jeans and hoodies, it was somewhat weird to see them in casual attire. Malfoy however wore a black button up and black jeans.  

"Well you clean up well." Blaise smiled.

"Shut up. I'm still pissed." I spat as I hit him playfully with my book. 

"You aren't seriously taking a book with you?" Lorenzo asked sounding slightly offended.

I narrowed my eyes at him and gave him a deathly smirk before he put his hands up in defeat. We made our way out of the castle as a group, I walked in mostly silence, occasionally joining in on conversations when they got interesting. We made our way to the three broomstick and sat in a booth in the back corner. I sat next to Onyx who had Lorenzo on her right, Blaise sat across from me with Theo to his left, then Malfoy.

"Whiskey?" Malfoy asked the group, everyone nodded their head eagerly in agreement.

We watched as he stood up and walked over to the bar to get us a bottle. I suppose being a Malfoy had it's pros and cons, apparently Malfoy could get anything he wanted in this bar without hesitation. The owners of the three broomsticks were slightly scared by his presence. 

I began reading my book as he went and got the drink. I held my mysterious copy of Romeo and Juliet in my hand as I fell deep into the story. I didn't even realise Malfoy had come back until Onyx shoved a shot into my hand. I downed the burning liquid without my eyes leaving the words on the page.