{Thirty-two}

{WARNING - This chapter contains slight sexual scenes and unwanted groping}

"I- I don't know." I stuttered, my breath quickening at an alarming rate.

"Shit, Freddie, make the water cold." I stuttered slightly, hoping the cold water would calm my nerves a little.

As soon as the cold water hit my back, I sighed in relief and I heard Fred chuckling a little.

"What?" I spat.

"You're steaming." He snickered.

I rolled my eyes, still confused as to what was happening.

"Does it hurt?" Fred asked hesitantly.

"No, no it doesn't hurt." I sighed, feeling my muscles relax as the water continued to fall on my skin.

I pulled my head back to get the water to cleanse my face, wanting to wash away my supposed red eyes. 

"It's fading." Fred breathed in amazement. 

After another few minutes, we stepped out of the shower and began to dry ourselves off. I wrapped my towel around my body and my attention was drawn to Fred's insane body in front of me, his towel wrapped dangerously low, exposing his v-line. 

He smirked as he caught my staring. He brought his large hands up to my face, holding me gently. He didn't say anything but instead turned my head to the side to face the large mirror. I looked at the two of us and noticed my eyes were a deep, burning red. I was shocked at first, but then I began to admire the colour. My once green eye and blue eye now shared the same colour, even if the colour was the same as the blood that runs in my veins. 

"Come on love." He sighed as he took my hand and dragged me out of the shower room and up to his dorm.

"Fred, what are you doing?" I asked, wondering why he led us up to his dorm.

"You can borrow my clothes, but you're sleeping in my bed." He demanded.

I sighed as he passed me his quidditch shirt and a pair of his pyjama pants. I looked up at him, completely amused.

"Fred, these aren't going to fit me." I giggled in a whisper, holding up the pants.

"Fine, here." He smiled as he handed me a pair of his boxers. 

I couldn't help the little chuckle escape my mouth though quickly shut up as I realised George was asleep. I stepped into the boxers and put the shirt on with my towel still wrapped tightly around my body, only taking it off once I was completely covered. The shirt went down to just above my knees, the sleeves reached my elbows. I placed the left sleeve lower down so that it would hang loosely off my shoulder.

I looked over to Fred's bed, he was already under the covers staring directly at me with an amused smirk. I narrowed my eyes at him before jumping on top of him, burying my head in his chest.

"Come on you, get under." He chuckled lightly as he pulled my under the covers with him.

I was met with warmth both from the large blankets and the heat emitting off Fred's body. I smiled lightly as I closed my eyes, allowing the tiredness to take over my body.

"I love you." I smiled, I waited for his reply but soon realised he was probably already asleep.

☆ ★ ★ ★ ☆

"What the fuck?!" I screamed as I felt a weight jump on top of me.

"Mooorrrnnniiiiiinnnnn" George groaned into the blankets while he lay over my body.