{Thirty-one}

{WARNING - This chapter contains sexual scenes}

The potion worked well, about a month had gone past since that night, I tried my best to forget about it, though my skin is always warmer than usual. I took it every day and didn't even think about the pills which were still tucked under my bed.

Fred was still slightly distant and Umbridge was still a bitch.

She was taking over the entire school, assessing every single thing both students and teachers do. She had a particular eye out for any boys and girls who were close together, Fred and I hardly got to see each other because of it. She was pissing me off more and more as the days went on.

"Quick, okay. Fawn!"

"Yes Georgie?" I beamed.

"You keep watch, make sure no one comes in here okay?"

"Alrighty." I smiled gleefully.

I stood outside the large cupboard door and paced around, making sure no one came our way. The boys had planned a prank for Umbridge, they were half way done filling the little balloons with different coloured paint when they sent me to keep watch.

I stood outside that door for about ten minutes before I heard it open and see Fred and George carrying buckets of small balloons out with them.

"Wait!" I beamed, "I have an idea."

I took one of the buckets from Fred and looked around with an evil smirk on my face.

"Peeves!" I shouted in a whisper.

Within two second, he appeared around the corner, looking mischievous as always.

"Take this Peeves, I know how much you hate Umbridge..." I continued to tell him the plan in a whisper and he nodded, his smirk full of delight. He went off to the spot I had told him, which was a few corridors down.

"Okay, now..." I smirked at the boys who had two larger smirks plastered on their faces.

"Why'd you do that?" Fred asked, sounding slightly proud.

"I don't want you two to get a detention, so, if things go sideways, we can blame Peeves." I giggled and they had never looked so proud.

I helped them carry the buckets down the hall as we made the set up, Fred and George flew on their brooms to the ceiling put a net in its position. Soon enough, they started to fill it with the balloons, leaving one or two out so they could throw them at her.

We his around a corner, waiting for her to make her 'daily rounds' in this area. We waited and waited until we spotted her hideous bright pink attire. The twins and I took our best shots, they both missed, but I got her right in her face. As soon as she was hit, George cast a spell which made the net disappear, causing the balloons to crash down upon her in an array of different colours.

We tried out best to hold in our laughter as she wiped her face, but I couldn't hold it in much longer.

The twins quickly ran away making a loud noise with their laughter, causing her to turn to my direction. She spotted me instantly and I knew I had to hold in my laughter.

"If you really want to know professor, they went that way." I said, pointing in the opposite direction of where they actually went.

"Who did?!" She demanded.

"The Weasley twins." I smirked.

"Are you sure they did?!" She continued to shout.

"Did what?" I asked with a confused look on my face, making her mad.