{Fifty-two}

{WARNING - This chapter is PURLY smut!}

I had propped myself up onto my elbows, a wide smirk was spread across my face.

"A little help?" I looked from my thong and up to him through my eyelashes.

He narrowed his eyes and cocked a brow before he chuckled lightly and pulled my thong down my legs and onto the floor.

"Good boy." I whispered, causing his eyes to widen with a dark smirk.

I slowly lowered myself to rest completely on my back. He stood at the end of my bed, his eyes were dark and filled to the brim with lust, desire, passion, it was hard to describe in full. I trailed my hand down my stomach before I met the bundle of nerves that were begging to be touched. My back arched as soon as I began to draw circles over my clit, soft moans escaped my lips as I continued to pleasure myself.

I could feel his smirk as he stared at me, watching me fill myself with pure bliss. I began to let out louder moans as I slowly picked up the pace. My stomach tensed as I felt my body begin to squirm due to the euphoric feeling. I needed more, I cursed myself for wishing he would stop staring and help me out. 

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I sunk two of my fingers into my soaking heat. I moved them in and out while using the palm of my hand to create friction on my clit, eventually sending more and more moans out into my room.

The knot in my stomach was becoming tighter and tighter by the second, it only took a few more thrusts of my fingers to eventually push me over the edge. My chest rose up and down quickly as I rode out my high. Having him watch me send myself over the edge filled me with lust, it brought a new feeling into my body. 

I lifted myself onto my elbows to meet his gaze, his smirk was dark, matching his eyes. He didn't say a word, though I wanted him to. I wanted to hear his voice. I needed him.

Just as my breath was beginning to go back to normal, he trailed his large hands up my legs. I watched as he spread my legs further appart, he leaned his head down to my stomach, placing soft kisses over my warm skin. He trailed the small kisses slowly down to just above my centre.

"One down. Four to go." He smirked.

I was just about ask what he meant, though my loud moan cut me off completely as his tongue began to work it's sweet torture on my clit. My back arched instantly as he moved, I unconsciously began to clench my thighs together, slightly trapping him. He sucked gently on the sensitive nerves, causing my hands to shoot down to tangle through his hair. 

"Fuck-" I moaned as he gripped my thighs tightly.

"You taste so sweet." He grunted before diving back in.

I could feel his smirk as I my moans continued to fall through my lips. After just coming down from a high I had given myself, I felt the knot begin to tug and pull itself tighter. I knocked my head back and buried myself deep into the bed. His tongue was skilled, he knew what he was doing which somewhat put me off, though I didn't care. Not when he was giving me the most pleasure I had had in months.

"Shit- d- don't stop."

I hardly noticed one of his hands leave my thigh, I felt myself squirm underneath him as he inserted two of his fingers inside me. He curled them as he thrusted them as far as they could go. My moans were barely moans at this point, more just sounds that didn't make any sense. My back arched as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Draco- I- I'm gonna cum!"

My legs shook and trembled around his head as my second orgasm washed over me without warning, sending me into a spiral of loud moans and curse words. I shuddered at the feeling of his tongue licking me clean. He brought himself to be face to face with me, my chest rose and fell quicker than before.