{Fifteen}

{WARNING - This chapter mentions sexual abuse}

The winter holidays felt like they went past in a blur. We would spend most days outside in the snow, or down in Hogsmeade. Fred and I hardly had any time alone together. Hermione was desperate for advice about her relationship with Viktor and Ron constantly, leaving her and I talking until early hours of the morning. 

Fred and George were basically consumed by all their ideas for new pranks and new sweets, they often asked for my help and I gladly accepted.

"Sorry Granger, she's ours today" George said as he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me out of the warm common room and into the almost empty corridors.

"Okay okay, whats the plan for today?" I asked with the biggest grin on my face.

"Brooms" George replied with a devilish smirk.

My eyes widened and I was shocked "No. You two know about how I am with heights."

"It's alright love, you can ride with me. But you're not getting out of this one." Fred said with the same devilish grin.

I pleaded with them, asking them to think of something else that we could so instead.

"Well, if brooms are out of the equation, help us pull a prank on Snape." George said smugly.

They knew, they fucking knew I wouldn't help them prank my father. 

"You know I hate you right?" I said with complete and utter anger.

I tried to loose them and run down a corridor which would take me back to the common room but I was caught by Fred's arms and he whispered in my ear "I think you owe me one. You remember our little shower don't you?" 

I huffed, now regretting my actions that day. I stopped squirming around and allowed him to take my hand and lead me to the quad where George was standing with two brooms, knowing damn well that I wouldn't fly on my own. 

Fred pulled me towards his broom, I sat behind him as he told me to hold on.

"Merlin Fawn! I know I said hold on, but I didn't mean that fucking tight!" He said as he dramatically gasped for air.

I didn't realise that I held my eyes closed tighter than my grasp on Fred. I felt my legs leave the ground as Fred gently pushed up, my I flinched as we left the saftey of the ground and were now what felt like thousands and thousands of feet in the air.

I buried my head into Fred's back, not wanting to look anywhere but to the darkness of his sweater. 

I felt a hand on my back and I suddenly got confused. I didn't want to look up though I felt compelled to as I had no idea how it was possible for someone to be behind me. Though without having any control of my body, my head shot up and turned around to meet George's face.

"You doing alright Darl?" He almost yelled.

I felt relieved to see George, though that feeling immediately left me body when I turned my head to the ground and realise how high up we were. I felt sick to my stomach and took one of my arms off of Fred to cover my mouth, not wanting to hurl on him. 

"Shit it's okay Fawn, we're nearly there" George said as he watched my face turn almost as white as Malfoy's hair.

The hand that still gripped onto Fred was starting to roughly grab and tug on his sweater and I suddenly felt my feet meet the ground. I was beyond relieved. 

I got off the broom without a second thought and looked around at my surroundings the black fucking lake. I turned to both Fred and George, hitting them hard on their chests.