{Fifty-nine}

{WARNING - This chapter contains sexual content}

My chest heaved as he lunged at me again, swiping the sharp blade in my direction. He had warned me that even if we did hurt each other, we could always fix it, I still hated doing it, but it was reassuring and also allowed me to be prepared.

"Move quicker Fawn, otherwise I'll get you next time." He breathed, pausing his movements as he looked at me.

I licked my lips and tucked the bottom one under my teeth as I admired the man in front of me. He wore a black shirt with grey sweatpants, a few strands of his platinum blonde hair fell over his sweat-filled forehead. His hair had gotten longer, I liked it longer, he often just let it be, no products, all natural.

"Don't do that." He pointed at my lips using the dagger.

"Or what?" I seethed, holding up my dagger to him.

He slowly stalked closer and closer towards me, what he didn't know was that I had another dagger hidden in a little pocket I had in my boot. He stopped, looking down at me, only inches appart. I licked my lips once again as I looked up to him through my eyelashes, causing him to dart his eyes from mine to my lips.

"Or I won't go easy on you..." He said lowly.

"Do your worst." I smirked, playing a little game.

He took a step back before moving his dagger in an attempt to cut my throat, to which I quickly ducked, just as planned. As I was bent down, I grabbed the extra dagger and held it tightly in my left hand. After standing back up, I went for a quick attack to his neck, bringing my right arm above the left side of my head, aiming for the right side of his neck. As I brought the dagger down, he blocked it, though held his vulnerable position for a tad too long.

I brought my left hand up, holding the dagger tightly, and began to move quickly in an attempt to stab him. Unfortunately, he saw my attempt and grabbed my wrist with his left hand, pulling me close towards him. My arms were crossed over each other while he held a tight grip on the both of them. I had to think quickly about what I would do, then I got it.

I used the heel of my foot to stomp hard on his left foot, which weakened his grip enough for me to grab his shoulders and drive my knee into his stomach. I didn't hesitate to run after that, I knew he'd recover quickly and soon enough, I could hear his footsteps and heavy pants behind me. I ran even quicker than before, loosing him slightly.

I was at a safe distance where I could turn around to face him. I paused in my tracks as I watched his frame creep larger into view, I lazily threw a dagger in his direction, as a warning shot. He jumped slightly as it hit a tree right next to him.

"You're gonna have to do better than that Pierce." I could see his smirk from here.

"Fine... but you asked for it." I replied, mostly to myself, but I could tell he had heard it.

Draco was slowing down now, seen as though I had stopped running. I lined up my view once again and let go of the dagger more precisely. A loud hiss and grunt signalled that I had hit him.

"Fuck." I gasped slightly as I began to run over to him.

He was now knee deep in the white crisp snow that coated the forrest floor, clutching the right side of his stomach.

"Shit, fuck- Draco, tell me what to do." I knelt down next to him, trying to understand where I had hit him.

"We need to apparate back to the manor, then I'll tell you what to do." He was calm, which only made me slightly more anxious.