{Twenty-six}

The week flew by quickly, though I was too mad to talk to anyone about what I heard that night. I mostly slept the week away, staying away from human contact as much as I could.

I wanted to desperately to leave this cooped up house and be free again at Hogwarts, though now I dread it. As I packed my trunk once more to head to the train station, I couldn't help but think about Ced, he wouldn't be here. He wouldn't be there to help me when I had a panic attack, to give me a hug when I desperately need one, to tussle my hair and steal me food from the kitchen. 

He was gone.

Getting to and on the train felt like a complete blur. I hardly remember how we got there or how we found an empty compartment. All I knew was that the country side was gorgeous. The hills were perfectly shaped and the grass moved freely in the autumn breeze. 

"I'll be back." I stated to the group and stood to leave.

I had felt so crowded, so blurry. Once I made it further down the corridor I found myself searching the compartments for someone though I couldn't piece together who I was looking for. Until I heard her laugh.

"Onyx." I let out a sigh of relief when I found her sitting in a compartment.

"FAWN! Oh Merlin! Are you alright?" She jumped from her seat, pulling me into a hug before dragging me down to sit next to her.

My brain still felt rather fuzzy as I stared at my feet.

"Fawn?" She asked, snapping me out of my gaze, "How are you feeling?" 

"Fuzzy? Blurry?" I replied slowly, slightly confusing myself in the process.

"Shit! I didn't reply to your letters Onyx! Oh I'm so sorry." I gasped at the realisation.

"You didn't reply to mine either." Lorenzo let out a huff while crossing his arms over his chest.

"You wrote to me?" I asked with a laugh, surprised that a Slytherin other than Onyx would try to talk to me.

It was then that I noticed the others sitting in the compartment, Blaise, Theo, Lorenzo and the prized asshole, Draco Malfoy.

"Have you eaten?" Blaise asked, sounding concerned.

"What?!" I asked and almost yelled, I was almost completely taken by surprise at his question.

"Have you eaten Fawn? You look as pale as ever and said you were feeling fuzzy." 

"Oh- um. What day is it?" I asked, wondering when the last time I ate was.

"Friday...?" Onyx replied sounding confused.

"N- no. I haven't eaten." I sighed and began to look out the window once more.

"Why'd you want to know what day it was?" Lorenzo asked.

"Just trying to figure things out I guess." I replied, not really wanting them to know I hadn't eaten since Wednesday.

I soon felt a familiar feeling in my head, I was dizzy and my vision went blurry.

"Wednesday?" I heard his cold voice ask.

"Y- you know legilimency?" I asked, completely shocked after realising what he did.

"Anything from the trolly dears?" A nice woman asked, stopping the conversation from going elswhere.

Before anyone could say anything I almost shouted "Yes." 

Two minutes later, I had finished the amount of sweets I had bought for myself. 

"I should probably head back to my Gryffindors." I sighed, knowing well that I was going straight to the bathroom.