{Thirty-four}

I found myself hanging around the Slytherins more often now, my gang of Gryffindors were almost no where to be seen after dinner and during the weekend. It had begun to get more frequent as the month passed on. I tried to brush off the uneasy feeling I had whenever they weren't with me.

The Christmas holidays were beginning tomorrow, I was all packed, so I knew I'd be able to see them on the train. I still couldn't help but feel rather weary of their constant absences.

I got invited to the Slytherin common room by Blaise after dinner. I watched as one by one, my Gryffindors disappeared out of the great hall, Fred being the last one.

"I'm really tired Bambi, I'm gonna get an early night." He smiled weakly.

"Oh, alright. It's fine, I'm going to hang out with my Slytherin gang tonight anyway." I sighed, looking down to my plate.

"What?" He asked sounding slightly mad.

"It's alright Fred. Go get your sleep." I smiled.

I knew he was lying. He was a bad liar, even he knew it. I didn't push him to the truth purely because I knew he wouldn't budge.

"Slytherin gang?" I heard Blaise ask from behind me as I watched Fred walk away.

"Shut up." I giggled as I stood with the group and walked with them towards their common room. 

My arm was linked tightly with Onyx's, we walked close together, giggling at any stupid thing Blaise would do. Lorenzo and Theo walked behind us while we followed Blaise's lead. Upon our arrival we were met with Crabbe and Goyle. 

"We got a bag." They smirked, leading us down a corridor.

I followed blankly, not really sure where we were going. I soon found myself in one of the Slytherin dorms, it smelt of a strong cologne, I knew instantly this dorm belonged to Theo and Enzo.

Onyx and I sat on one of the two beds, talking about random things when Crabbe pulled out a bag of the muggle herb. 

"Who wants in?" He asked with a smirk.

Most people agreed appart from Theo. I had the biggest grin on my face when I got passed a spliff Goyle had rolled for me. This was the perfect thing to get my mind off current events. Umbridge was getting on my nerves and my friends were almost nowhere to be seen. This was possibly one of the best nights i'd had in a month, I was truly fucking happy.

I got passed a box of matches and struck one to light the joint that hung from my slightly parted lips. I took a long drag and held it in for as long as I could before slowly exhaling. I looked up to see all eyes on me.

"What?"

"Well for one, I didn't know a Gryffindor could take weed so well-" Crabbe began

"Your eyes are fucking red!" Onyx shouted while holding my face close to hers so she could get a better look.

"Yeah, I thought they would be. I'm just happy." I smiled before taking another drag.

"Care to explain?" Blaise asked.

"My eyes change to red when I have an emotion overload." I giggled, the drug was definitely taking over my system.

"That's so cool." Enzo piped up. If there was one thing I noticed about Lorenzo, it was that he didn't really talk too much, he seemed kind of shy.

I looked to my left to find Onyx staring at me, no words were spoken but we both fell into a fit of laughter for no reason. We clutched our stomachs in pain as we couldn't stop ourselves. We were instantly brought out of it when the door slammed open and closed. The blonde asshole himself had walked in.